💚🤍I'll Find You Part 2👑💚

Satan x GF Reader

Reaction to reader being banned from the Devildom. (Aftermath)

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

!!Self-harm and Self-harm scars both mentioned!!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(GF) = Gender Fluid

(Y/N P.O.V)

It had been a few months since I was stripped away from the love of my life and my mental health hadn't been the best since then. I had scars covering my arms and legs, but they were healing, and I hadn't added new ones in a few weeks. There was a strange cat that kept visiting me and it would just hang out in my room and would comfort me when I debated cutting again. At first, I was unsure why he did these things but it seemed like he was just being nice so we would just chill together, and he'd fall asleep on my pillow. However, he'd always be gone when I woke up, but I figured he had a family to go back to for dinner.

I woke up at 12pm because I was certainly not a morning person except today was different. I got dressed and sighed heavily, "I wish I could be with Satan on his birthday..." before long, the cat was back which made me grin a bit, but I noticed the piece of paper he was holding in his mouth was placed before me. I opened it and it seemed like it was a letter from Satan! It read:

Hey kitten.

I know this cat has been visiting you since you left so I decided to do something special as it's my birthday so here's what I want you to do:

Following that sentence was nothing which left me confused until I saw the cat place another letter in front of me. I opened it and what was written on it was what looked like a spell of some sort that I was meant to cast on him. I was very scared to perform it because the cat was my only friend in the human world now and I wasn't very experienced with incantations, but I trusted Satan, so I made the decision to do it. However, something on my left caught my eye somehow and when I looked at it, it was a selfie Satan and I had taken on our first date. I looked at the picture and back at the cat and noticed how similar he looked to Satan: His golden coat matching Satan's golden locks, his emerald eyes matching Satan's emerald orbs and he always looked like he was scheming something mischievous, but I just brushed it off, thinking I was slightly delusional because of how much I had been missing him.

I did as the instructions ordered and the cat was suddenly surrounded in some green mist. Amongst the smoke, I managed to distinguish a strange figure... The cloud slowly faded, and the figure turned out to be him... Satan! "Hey Kitten." He greeted as the realisation struck me and I ran up to him and stained his green sweater with my tears. "I-I missed you so much Tan-Tan, but you were here the whole time!" I managed to stutter out between sobs "I know, I wanted to tell you right away, but I knew that Lucifer would track me down right away, so I had to keep quiet for a while. I'm sorr-" I quickly prevented him from continuing his sentence by connecting my lips with his. Once we pulled away, we just stood motionless in each other's embrace, not saying a word. Suddenly, we were taken aback by the sound of my front door bursting open and a booming voice screaming "SATAN!!" erupted though the house followed by rapid stomping up my stairs. I was a bit startled but the sudden outburst, so Satan was about to comfort me when my bedroom door was slammed open.

"SAT- Oh... So, this is where you kept running off to. I can't say I blame you, personally." There at my bedroom door stood Satan's older brother, Lucifer. "Tch... I knew you'd find me somehow..." Satan replied, retreating his arms from around my waist and crossing them over his chest with a sigh. "I knew you kept coming to the human world, but I was unsure why and until today, I couldn't detect where you were." I looked away in shame, feeling as though it was my fault that Satan was about to get scolded for coming to see me and Satan just sighed. "I don't plan on telling Lord Diavolo." Lucifer stated, causing us both to look up in astonishment. "I understand why you did this, so I won't prevent you from coming here." Both of our eyes lit up. "But" He continued, making our grins fall a bit, "You did disobey me after all so you will receive a punishment however it will only be will only be minor... You are banned from entering the library for a year." Satan rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to speak before being cut off "Yes, you may continue to see them, as long as I escort you."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I exclaimed, running up to hug him. "W-What..?" Satan spoke up, "Normally, you'd scold me for being irresponsible and then ban me from coming here ever again because it's not what Diavolo wants so why the sudden change?" He questioned sceptically. "I'm not a heartless monster, Satan. Besides, you're my brother and I would do anything to ensure you and the others are happy." He grinned warmly with the last part. There was silence for a few seconds before Satan began to approach his brother. He stood before him and took a deep breath. His next movements shocked both Lucifer and I. He wrapped his arms around him in a hug of sorts and muttered a slight "Thank you..." which was almost inaudible, before pulling away and stepping backwards. "Ok, who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend?" I remarked, poking at his side. "D-Don't tease me about it..." he spat, looking to his other side to mask his flushed face. Lucifer chuckled "I'll leave you two alone but remember, you're on cooking duty this evening, Satan, so I want you home in time before Beel throws a fit." He demanded before exiting my room and shutting the door behind him.

Satan turned to make eye contact with me and took my hands in his. "I told you I'd find you, Kitten." I removed my hands which confused him at first, but I placed them on his cheeks and pulled him in to connect my lips with his. "So now that we're alone..." he commenced after pulling away, "...I suppose we better make up for lost time..." he smirked at the end and I immediately knew where this was going so, I started to pray that I could move tomorrow morning...

1121 words

(A/N) If you spot any errors in it, please alert me about them I am so so so sorry this took so long to get out, I sprained my wrist so I couldn't continue writing for a month ;-; Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them either on this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. Hope you enjoyed the fan fic! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies!

-- Star-Chan