Part 1

"Kurama do you think they'll bully me for my red hair?" Asked Naruto in his mindscape, The 11 year old was referring to the kids at the academy, "Are you stupid kit? More like they'll follow you like a swarm  of flies" the Nine tail responded grumpily. Naruto looked at him confused and decided to go to sleep.

When Naruto woke up he put on his ninja outfit (he's wearing a kimono type thing that goes to his knees with Skins that go a little further than that, The kimono is a dark red with really light red leaves around finished with shinobi sandals or whatever u call them, imagine it Wattpad won't let me show any pictures or links😭) , he brushed his teeth, had a quick shower and left without breakfast.

Naruto was waiting outside the classroom, he saw a man with dark skin and a scar on his nose walk up to him and introduce himself as his new sensei for the rest of the year, Iruka sensei walked into class with Naruto behind him, "class this is our new student he couldn't join at the start of the year due to some personal problems," (the boys went red at the sight of him) iruka paused for a second looked at naruto and asked him to introduce himself, "I'm Uzumaki Naruto, nice to meet you dattebayo!" Naruto was immediately asked a question by a boy with pineapple hair, "do you have a verbal tik Naruto?" The class looked confused until Naruto responded "Yes I do Dattebayo,", The class was confused until Iruka explained what a verbal tik was. Naruto decided to sit next to a boy with glasses and a hood on. He was unaware of all the boys staring at him (little did they know😏). 

When class was finished Naruto jumped out the window, everyone except Iruka panicked, Kiba yelled something about his first crush dying in front of him, Sasuke looked like he just saw a massacre🤭 Shikamaru looked shocked, Sakura was (fake) crying honestly she hated how Naruto Chan (oof) was stealing Sasuke's attention, Iruka was trying not to laugh at his students' reactions, he still sensed Naruto's chakra, he told his class to settle down and explained that he was alive.

Was this ok? I hope it made sense if it didn't my English teacher is definitely biased, anyway I'll try to update as much as i can I'm going to start working on the second chapter now, bye!

-Author Chan/kun