Haha it's me

So. Hi? Yeah um I just wanted to tell you guys something that has to do with this story.

So as you know (by the title obviously) I have discontinued this book. This was for multiple reasons and I think I did an explanation to why i discontinued the book but I feel as though i didn't really explain it well enough hence this chapter.

The first thing is the writing style. Least to say it triggers me. I am known as a perfectionist (even though I am very young and cannot possibly get anything exactly perfect every time) even so this book feels like a disgrace to myself and my writing. 

The second thing to address is the overwhelming pressure I put on myself out of habit, that I NEED to at least post one chapter, no matter how shit. This is one of the things that led up to the first statement.

My terrible memory is well known amongst those I know. I forget people who I consider very precious, their names, their hobbies, I'll forget something small like homework or I'll forget something big like school or something. This obviously led to me forgetting about this book and so  that's why I started pressuring myself.

Although I am definitely NOT at all proud of this story, I would If any of you dear readers would like, rewrite this book. You could also check out another book that I've been working on!  Hopefully the following link works (if not just check y account for it) https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/266072791-wtf-is-this-story-sharingan-byakugan-boi

This is all Bye!