Part 6

what's this? the weekend? my time to write heaps of chapters! (I hope) anyway thank you guys so much for the support and just to let you know the voting on the ship will probably continue till the end of the month which is like 18 days soo yah umm Shikamaru is currently winning at the moment, should I do a face reveal? (that sounds weird) anyways onto the actual chapter!

Team 7 had just gotten to the Hokage's office to ask for another mission when Sakura complained and yelled at Sarutobi that they deserved a better mission, the 3rd looked at Naruto to see what he thought as he nodded, Kakashi said that they were more than ready for a C-rank mission.

Naruto POV

"alright, you can have a C-rank mission," jiji answered, he paused and called out "bring in Tazuna!" out came an old man with a bottle, he was obviously drunk, I looked at jiji, he looked apologetic enough, Tazuna then said" I payed for ninjas not brats, they don't even look like they can fight especially tomato over there," he pointed at me, no one calls ME tomato,, I shot a kunai next to his head which seemed to make him shut up.

Hello its meh and I can't really write the wave mission that well so um here's a break down of what happened, they encountered Zubaza, they didn't fight because he knew Naruto and stuff I guess, Haku jumps at Naruto hugging him um they kill Gato and the bridge is called the Uzumaki bridge because Naruto refuses to have his first name as a bridge. umm that's it I guess? sorry that this chapter's so short I have to kinda rush it. Bye