Part 2

Thank you person who voted my story I don't know how to tag but Sava123nnah you are amazing I don't know why u voted but 😭thank you(i got the notification while working on this part lol

Naruto was training with Kurama in his ✨mindscape✨ Naruto was practicing an old jutsu made by the Uzumaki that is definitely real and not made up by the author for content reasons(couldn't be me😧), It needed a significant amount of chakra to work properly and was impossible to defend except if you were an Uzumaki(oof), Naruto had done this jutsu twice already in the past hour and was exhausted, it was late at night and Naruto knows not to stay out at dark like a good kid😌 (i need to stop commenting on this lol) he went back to his apartment and slept like a baby,(when it's 1 am and your insomnia is like NO🥰).

When Naruto woke up he had a shower, put on a kimono like the one yesterday except it was a light blue and purple. He brushed his teeth and made some godly pancakes. After he was done he went to class.

Time skip with Saiki eating that coffee jelly

When Naruto arrived he realised he was early and decided to read, he pulled up a book from out of nowhere because that makes sense. The book was about a boy who lived in a town that was protected by giant walls, and one day the walls get broken through.WoW wHo CoUlD tHiS pOsSiBlY bE?🧐.

Time skip with todoroki's cold soba

When class started they did a test and were told not to worry if they failed because then they would have something to work on. A little while later Sasuke was currently at the top, when it was Naruto's turn he ased the tests with ease, he hit the bullseye for the targets with ease with shurikens and kunai. When the test was over Iruka told everyone to quiet down " now the top shinobi was Sasuke and the top kunoichi(i think that's it i forgot😅) is Naruto!" Naruto raised his hand and said " sensei I'm a boy".

CLIFFHANGER coz I'm lazy and i need to at least try to sleep before i visit my dad tomorrow bye!