Part 5

Kakashi POV

"Meet me on the roof" I said before shunshinning  away, I wasn't waiting very long until the red headed boy Naruto shunshinned here, I was shocked to say the least, I wasn't expecting a 12 year old to be able to use that Jutsu, we chatted for a while until Sasuke and Sakura arrived out of breath it was pretty obvious they took the stairs. 

" Ok now that everyones here introduce yourselves!" I told them once they sat down, "how would we do that Kakashi Sensei? " the bubblegum haired girl asked, 'I thought she was supposed to be the top kunoichi, is she really that dumb?' I asked myself before responding to her question, she then asked me to demonstrate, "well me name is Hatake Kakashi, I have likes, I dislike things as well, my hobbies aren't for kids like you and I haven't ever thought about my dreams." I answered I smirked at their annoyed faces, well the red head looked more pissed off she kinda reminded me of Kushina-nii with her red hair ( Naruto looks like a girl so he thought that Naruto was a girl don't come at me!) "WHAT KINDA LAME-ASS INTRODUCTION IS THAT???!!! ARE YOU STUPID JUST TELL US SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR NAME BAKA!!" yelled Naruto, 'yep definitely an Uzumaki, no doubt about it'  I apologised and said "Pinky you're next," she looked annoyed but then answered " Im Haruno Sakura! I like- I mean who I like is.. *looks at Sasuke and squeals* my interests are- *looks at Sasuke AGAIN and squeals* my plans for the future are-" "dislikes?" I asked interrupting her, seriously she was so loud, "NARUTO BAKA AND INO PIG!!!" she yelled so loudly my ears rang.

Naruto POV

god she's annoying can't she speak normally? " ok, you next emo," sasGAY then did his emo introduction I was confused when he said he was going to kill a certain man, "Sasuke what are you going to do after that?" he looked at me and turned pink was he ill? I then heard him mutter "marry the love of my life..." I looked at him annoyed, I knew most of the boys liked me but to think he would publicly say he liked someone.. Sakura obviously thought it was her. "Now miss red head how 'bout you?" I smirked saying "My name is Uzumaki Naruto, Im a boy," I stopped for a second to see his reaction, he looked shocked, "I like ramen, foxes, jiji- I mean the 3rd hokage and kind people, I hate most people in the village due to something from my past, tomatoes and drunks, my hobbies are training, sleeping and hanging out with animals!" he finished smiling, everyone could of sworn they saw an angel in those few seconds.

Oof this took 2 days to finish and its not even that long :( sorry, also thank you so much for reading this story! I honestly started this story because I was bored but thank you!, I won't be posting tommorow since I have manga club after school but Ill try to update on Saturday!

- Max