Face Reveal + 30k

Hey! I'm sorry this isn't an actual update but don't worry there are quite a few in the works at the moment.

I just wanted to say thank you, thank you for all the love and support that you have given me with this story. And the fact that we managed to hit 30k baffles me, I never imagined to hit such a milestone so quickly when I first started this story and to be honest I still don't understand why people like them so much!

So I thought I'd do a lil face reveal!

So first off, I know I use the name Mae at the end of my chapters but my name is actually Meadow! my friends are the ones that call me Mae.

I'm from Scotland!

My favourite criminal minds character is actually Hotch (when I started this fic I was more into Reid but something about the emotionless man with loads of trauma just really does it for me)

I love metal, horror movies and of course criminal minds!

Excuse the terrible photos but these are the most recent ones I've taken!

I kinda hate them but oh well :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hope you all have a great day!

Tysm once again - Meadow x

AGHHHHHHHH ITS BEEN A WHILE WERE NEARLY AT 380K WTAF??? THE SECOND WE HIT 380 I WILL BE POSTING NEW CHAPTERS AND ONCE WE HIT 400 I HAVE A SUPRISE :))