Teasing

Not quite smutty enough to class it as smut but it does include bottom!spencer cause im a sucker for him.

It's not my best but it's a vibe yk

Anyways hope you enjoy!

If there was one thing y/n loved to do the most in the world, it would be teasing Spencer Reid. Watch as his ivory skin flooded with the most divine shades of vermillion and rouge, the way his brows would furrow and petal soft lips would pout as he begged her to stop, to save him the embarrassment of becoming flustered in public.

It was insane how much control her words held over his body, a simple symphony could slip from her throat, and he would submit his body and consciousness to her willingly. She was well and truly like a siren, voice luring him under, and he was the poor sailor that had been hypnotized by her sweet sirenic song. But the waves that washed over him as he gave into her words were so much more delightful than those of the ocean. For these may have left him dizzy and breathless, but there was something different. These waves left him aching for more, for one more to blur his senses, to feel as his limbs shook, and senses were set aflame.

Two simple words and he went from a serious, stern FBI agent to a desperate little boy, legs weak and eyes pleading as they replayed in his head. Memories flooding his inward eye at such a fleeting whisper, nights of immense pleasure and complete submission. When he gave himself to y/n entirely, body and soul, and oh how she worshipped every part of him she was given.

It took Spencer a while to build the confidence to give himself away entirely, old walls already having been built so high he never thought he would escape them, destining himself a lonely life within his self-made cage. But then came y/n heart open, eyes gleaming and hammer ready to swing. Before he knew what had happened, his barriers lay crumbled around him, and the only thing before him was y/n, arms open and desperate to show him just how much love he truly deserved.

Now that y/n knew the power she held over her darling doctor, she often liked to test the waters, see how far she could push him. Leave him dangling off the cliff edge, but never giving him that final push that would send him plummeting. With ephemeral touches and breathless divulgence, she kept him on a tightrope between delirium and sanity, close enough to snapping that it became a game, how much teasing could his fragile mind take before he crumbled to his knees and begged for mercy. But she kept him close enough to sanity that he could recover when he needed to, he could go from crystal cloaked eyes and trembling hands to tense and calculated with a deep breath.

So sometimes, when their minds grew exhausted from piles of paperwork and tongues tickled with the sour after taste of coffee, y/n liked to see just how many times she could watch Spencer breathe shakily as she brushed her lips against his ear. Witness the flutter of his lashes and the way his lips looked as he bit them, trying to control himself as her words spun like an ever-turning record in his mind.

It had started as a subtle brush of the hand, a longing touch that she knew had ignited a small fire within him. By later that night, it was gasping words and enticing groans in his ear, all to watch as he shuddered and faked a smile whenever his curious coworkers questioned his behavior.

Spencer had been sitting at his desk, twirling a pen between his fingers as he stared at the seemingly insurmountable pile before him, its crisp pages and perfect writing taunting him with the promise of a sleepless night and a worrying amount of caffeine.

Y/n approached, having almost finished her work and beyond bored. Her plan was to tease Spencer as he tried to work, toy at his nerves and see how much she could get away with before he broke.