Chapter 5

*yawn* I woke up to find Jan Di still sleeping. That's strange usually she wakes up before me. Aw well it doesn't really matter I guess. " Jan Di wake up wake up we have to go~." I whispered in her ear which must have startled her by the way she head butted me. " fuuuuuuuck whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy meeeeeeeeee!" I said holding my head in the fetal position. She just groaned next to me holding her head also. Looking up at the clock silently cursed to my self. " we gotta go or we are going to be late. " I said quickly putting on my uniform and brushing my hair. " you get ready and I will make some toast to eat on the way." She nodded in agreement and we hurried to get done. Running out side and grabbing the bike we rode to school.

(At school)

" Jan Di why is everyone staring." I asked as everyone just stared at us the whispered and then stared some more. " I don't know.... Maybe they heard about yesterday." She replied. Opening my locker to find a red note with 'F4' and a x and skull on it. I looked over to see Jan Di had the same thing. " Second years Jan Di and Scarlett Sage got F4 red card!" Some girl screamed and suddenly the all just ran away. " what just happened?" Asked Jan Di taking her books and note out of her locker and then closing it. "*sigh* Probably nothing good. Why couldn't they just be the fantastic 4... This place is to troublesome." I said getting my stuff and closing my locker also. " This is probably gonna be a day in hell. So let's just get this over with." I said smiling and at Jan Di. Linking arms we began heading to class talking about nothing and everything. But we both knew today was going to be one shity day.

*dun dun dunnnnnnnn! Another cliff hanger you gotta love them. Also sorry this chapter is pretty short but I hope you enjoy it anyway. But I will try to make it up withe next chapter when shit will probably go down. Also thank you all for reading and liking this story it makes me happy when I hear you like it. Well see ya later for now. :3"