Chapter 3

Scarlett's pov
Walking, walking, and guess what! More walking. I'm to lazy and un athletic to do this much walking every day. Why must the swimming pool building be so far from everything else. Maybe Jan Di and I should just meet in the dinning hall instead from now on. Is that what rich people would call the fancy school cafeteria, a dinning hall. Damn people and there different ways to call things. "What are you doing?" I turned around to see the person who broke my train of thought only to see one of the hot but douchy members of F4. "Hm!" I said turning back around and continuing my adventure to Jan Di. He puts down his violin and tells me something that broke my cocky ness within seconds. " Your going the wrong way. Everything is the opposite direction." I could practically here how humored he was through his words and I defiantly didn't want to turn around to see the stupid smirk that I knew he had on his face. So without making eye contact I turned around and walked past him muttering a small thanks even though on the inside I had the urge to yell at my self for doing something stupid like that. Like really when I turned around I could see the school and pool buildings from where I stood. Once I enter the pool building i see Jan Di just walking out of the changing room. "Hey how was swimming?" I asked walking to the dinning hall with her. " it was fine. Not a fan of the school and most of the students so far but they do have a very nice pool." She said smiling. " the pool area was very nice." I agreed smiling back at her. "and I don't think everyone here is going to turn out to be a complete douchbag" I added in. "Yea" came here cheerful reply.
Once we get to the lunch room we take out are box lunches and eat quickly making small conversation every once in a while. That day I found out that Jan Di could really put her food away. Like damn. Soon after we headed to are last classes for the day. We meet this very kind girl named Oh Min Ji and we all decided to get ice cream together after school.
*after school and after buying the ice cream*
"My feet are starting to hurt from all this walking" I complained before taking another lick from my ice cream. " you get use to it" said Min Ji laughing slightly while walking an the short wall next to Jan Di. Suddenly she fell. It felt like it all happened in slow motion. Luckily she didn't get hurt but it was horrible timing because she dropped her ice cream on someone's shoe. No not just someone the someone that nobody at Shinhwa High would ever think to mess with. The leader of F4. The richest man at the school. Gu Jun Pyo.

*haha cliff hanger :p*