chapter 2

Scarlett's pov:

" up.... -et up..... get up!" opening my eyes i find Jan-di right in my face. "Ahhhh!" jumping out of my air mattress causing are heads to collide with one another. Laying on the floor and holding are heads we groaned in pain. "Beautiful way to start off the day." i pointed out sarcastically before standing back up and helping Jan-di back to her feet. "totally" she agreed still holding her head. I walk to her dresser and pulled out both are uniforms and handed the one that had the label Geum Jan-di written on the packaging. I went to brush my teeth and fix my hair while Jan-di got dressed and then we switched. Once i had my uniform on i realized that their was a little problem.... It was to big. the people that ordered the uniform must have just assumed i was Jan-di's size. Not by a lot but the skirt of the uniform hung to loosely around my wast for my comfort. Changing out of the uniform and putting on a comfy black sweater, skinny jeans, and my black and white converts. I walk out of the bedroom carrying my uniform with me. "Would you mind sewing this up a little to fit my better?" i asked Jan-di's mother holding out the uniform. "Not at all but you girls have to go now." She said taking the uniform from me as Jan-di's father and brother began pushing us out the door. "goodbye" we said together before she got on the seat of her bike and i hoped on the pegs.

*one longish ride to Shinhwa High later*

"Doesn't it hurt your but to sit on the bike for that long?" i asked her once we arrived and both began to get off the bike. "not really." dropping the conversation we went to find a place to set her bike because i don't think these rich people would rid a bike to school instead of taking some fancy car to show off. "How about over there?" i asked pointing at a spot by the building that doesn't look like many people go to. "That will work just fine." she agreed walking to the spot and leaving it there. "Kay now we should go the office to find out where are class or classes are at." i announced before skipping in the direction i believed the office to be at. Smiling slightly Jan-di linked arms with me and began skipping also. Laughing and talking we started walking because skipping is to much work... nah I'm just lazy. "then i was like 'yea chocking on dick' so that is why you shouldn't let me be have to much candy because i say things like that." i explained how i am if I'm to hyper i think I'm very funny when hyper but other people may not agree. "Thanks for the warning." she said laughing about the story i just gave for an example. "F4!" we suddenly heard some girl shout before people just began to push up out of the way and female screaming could be heard coming from all directions. "F4? Like the Fantastic 4? *gasp* the have supper heroes here or very popular cosplayers!"I said to Jan-di who was still had are arm linked together. Looking down the stairs we saw four semi attractive guys.... Okay they where really hot. "Well i was completely off". My thoughts where cut off when suddenly it got deadly silent as a pretty girl offered a cake to who looked to be the head of the group. I couldn't hear all the conversation from where i was but i was shocked when he suddenly pushed the pastry up to hit her face. I looked to Jan-di just to make sure that my mind wasn't messing with me and that guy just did one of the most douchbag things i have ever seen. She also had shock written on her face but that soon changed to just plane pissed off. Grabbing my arm she dragged my down the stairs with her and blocked the so called F4 off. " Is there something you want to say?" asked douchbag number 1. I thought she was really going to tell him off but suddenly just got quiet and shook her head. "How about you?" he asked me. "Yes actually first you are a douchbag, second this hole school is filled with douchbags for not standing up for that girl, and lastly you make feel very uneasy." i said before grabbing Jan-di's arm this time and began to walk out side while flipping every one behind me off. "Why do you keep dragging me in situations i don't want to be in?" i asked once we where out side. Its tiered, met to many douches for my liking, and its not even lunch yet.

*a few classes later*

"Im suppose to sing?" i asked Jan-di once she explained that we each had to do something other then just go to classes because we are scholarship students. "and dance. I swim and you sing and so i guess we need to find a where we are going to meet back up at." "I can just go to the pool i will either get there before you leave or we will run into each other on the way." i said. She nodded in agreement before we split up. Jan-di heading to the pool and me to the class room that is assigned for my use for practice and recording. After a while i finally found it and opened the door to only find it trashed. Sighing i start to clean...