Chapter 3

Ah-In Pov

I woke up and found myself in an unknown room. I looked around and saw that it was Jin's house. I felt someone hold my hand. To be honest I felt scared and uneasy but this time it felt a bit less bad than the other times. I was about to slap his hands away but I stopped myself from doing so. He was sleeping peacefully on a bench next the bed resting his head on the bed. I did not move his hands away but soon my hands began trembling. I really wanted him to stay beside me but my mind wouldn't let me do so. My other hand was moving closer to move his hands away. My body was not in my control. I started sweating. He woke up when he heard me pant. He quickly moved his hands away from mine. "I- I am sorry. I did not realize that my hands....." I nodded my head. "Are you ok? yesterday night you seemed really unwell" "I- uhmm you know sometimes people get bad dreams. I had one last night. Thats all" He gave me a weird look. As if he knew that I am lying. "What do you usually have for breakfast?" he asked. "Ahmmm" "Don't say me that you have ramen in the morning" I awkwardly nodded my head. I will make nice pancakes for you. Come downstairs. He said signalling me to get out of bed. 

I got up from the bed. I was walking downstairs. He told me to sit on the couch. I sat there yawning and stretching my arms, rubbing my eyes. Within no time I heard the delicious smell of pancakes from the kitchen. He called me to come eat. I walked towards the dinning table and sat on the chair. He pulled a chair and sat beside me. He was sitting too close to me so I moved to the side. He looked at me and said, "I am sorry" "I-its ok" We finished eating. I walked out his house and waved him a goodbye but he walked along with me. "Ahmm I can walk from here" I said looking at him nervously. "No I wanna see your home" he said as he walked with me.I opened the door to my house and hesitantly invited him in. He came in and said, "Such a beautiful house" "My dad built it to celebrate my birth. It indeed is beautiful" He turned towards me admiring the ceiling. He was walking closer to me. I think he did not notice me. I moved sideways but he suddenly tripped on something and fell towards me. My back was facing to the wall and my face was inches away from his. He pinned his hand on the wall. We both were looking at each other. My eyes were completely lost into his. For a moment or so I forgot about my phobia. I wasn't feeling uneasy at all. "I---" before I could complete my sentence he placed his index finger on my lip sushing me. "Shhhh" as he did that he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and looked at me with his sparkly eyes. Gosh his lips. They look so full. He has such a plump lips. "Ah-inah stop staring at my lips" I heard him say in a whispery tone.