Chapter 15

"Daee annyeonghaseyo I am So Ah-In and you?" "Kim Taehyung Ibinda"

Taehyunahhhhhhhh I heard a familiar voice shout. I looked back and saw Jungkook. "Yahh hiiii" he said as he got up and hugged him. "Ah-Inahh he is Taehyung" "Taehyung this is Ah-In" "Yeah we were just getting to know each other. Looks like she is new" "Yeah she is new" "What is your number?" Taehyung asked as he looked at my number plate. "Ohh number 13" I said as I showed him the number plate. "I am 12" he said showing his. "What a coincidence I am 14" Jungkook said as he showed his. "Number 12" I heard the coach say. "Ohh got to go" Tae said as he went towards the ramp. He began walking and Ohh my god. What a power

He looked so hot up on stage

He looked so hot up on stage. I suddenly came back to my senses. I slapped myself and said, "Ah-Inahh wake up you have a boyfriend" "Yes you are right you have a boyfriend so stop looking at him like that" Jungkook whispered in my ear. What the hell can he read my mind? The coach clapped and the next one was me. Ohh god I was nervous. I went up there and Tae gave me a thumbs up. I walked the same way I did on the audition day. The judge showed me many corrections. He specially pointed at the way I keep my legs. I was out of the track most of time. My legs weren't in a straight line. My chance was over and the next was Jungkook. I heard that Jungkook is a pure professional. Let me see his walk. 

My god!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ottukke

My god!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ottukke. Of course he is a professional. Look at him go!! Taehyung saw me and waved his hands in front of me. I snapped out of it and looked at him. "I know why you seem lost. Girls are whipped for him all the time. Its no big deal though" I let out a nervous chuckle and said, "Aniyooo Its just that he walks nicely" "I dont?" "No you do too.  both of you are good" "Thank you" he said as he showed off his cute boxy smile. "How did I do?" Jungkook asked as he stood in front of us. "You were good" "But not as good as me Taehyung said as he winked at me which made my heart skip a beat. "Ah-In!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a freaking boyfriend stop it. Stop flirting with him" "Yah! Tae stop flirting with her" Jungkook said as he hit on Tae's back. I held Jungkook's wrist and pulled him to an empty hall. "Jungkookahhh shouldn't I tell him that I already have a boyfriend? he seems to be...." "Yeah I know what you mean but your not revealing anything about Jin hyung" "But why?" "It is scandalous. You are not supposed to reveal about your dating life at all cost. It may lead to scandals useless reports and all sorts of things which may ruin your job. Do you want that to happen?" "Andweee" I said as I placed my hand over my mouth. "Then do as I say" He said as he pushed me out of the empty room. The practice was over. "Meet me in the garden" I heard Taehyung whisper in my ear as I shiver run down my spine. I went towards the garden and saw him sitting on a bench. "Sit here" he called out to me. I nodded my head and hesitantly went towards him. "Come on just sit" he said as he pulled me to sit next to him. 

Jin POV 

Work was over and I decided to pick her up. I reached the entrance and saw a couple talking to each other sitting on the bench of the garden. I got a clear glance at both of them. I gasped as I saw Ah-In with some handsome punk, not more handsome than me of course. Look at her laughing at his jokes. My blood boiled with anger as I saw them both together. That punk, today is his last day on earth. She suddenly tripped but that idiot caught her. Caught her by her waist!!!!!!! He is so dead. I stormed towards them and let out a huge shout, "Yahhhh get your filthy hands off her. I swear I will kill you" "Ah-In who is he?" She looked pretty shocked. She pushed him away from her as soon as she saw me. She started fiddling with her fingers. Wait was she? she was sweating. I could see her control her heavy pants. Ohh god I shouldn't have raised her voice. Look what I have done. "Ahh-In who is he?" he asked raising his voice at her. She flinched at the sudden voice. "He is her friend" I heard Jungkook say. "Yah you punk I am her---" before I could complete my sentence he covered my mouth. "Yes he is her friend and he is a bit overprotective about her so don't mind" "Ohhh anyyeonghaseyo sorry I misunderstood you as her" "Yahh I am her---" He covered my mouth again. "Ah-In lets go" Jungkook called out as she nervously followed us. I sat in the car and so did Jungkook. Ah-In sat in the back. "Yahh why did you tell him that I was her friend?" "Are you out of your mind? revealing that she has boyfriend might lead to scandals" "But I can't bear her giggling around that punk" "But theres no choice" "Ya whatever" I turned back and saw her still nervous af. I kept my hands on her lap and said, "Are you ok? you looked really shocked out there" "Yes I-I am ok" she said in a shaky voice. We reached home. She was about to walk inside but I pulled her wrist and spun her around making me fall on me. Her hands on my chest and my arms wrapped around her waist. "Ohh there we go again. You guys seriously should stop doing this when I am around" I heard Jungkook shout as he took off but I ignored it. Jungkook's statement made her chuckle. "What are you doing?" she asked in a low voice. "Why were you with that punk?" "Why? are you jealous?" "What?!?!? why would I be jealous?" "Jealous that I would cheat on you with him?" she asked as a light smirk appeared on her face. "Yahh don't, I am not the type of person who gets jealous on things like this. Plus if you cheat on me then its your loss. You will loose such a handsome boyfriend" She flicked my forehead and said, "Yahh You don't trust me?" "Hm.... I don't know" "Yah!!!" "Hahah of course I do". We both went inside. "By the way that punk you met earlier he was kinda handsome" "I know right he is really handsome" she said in a mocking tone and started running around the house. "Yahh stop there!!! I said as I ran behind her. I landed on the couch and her legs intertwined with mine and she fell on top of me. Both of our faces close to each others. Close enough to hear her heart beat which felt like it was on a roller coaster. As our eyes met I could feel my heart beating fast too. Hope she doesn't hear it.