Chapter 25

Jisoo Pov

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I went to Ah-In's room to check her temperature. As I opened the door I saw Jin sleeping with her and his arms wrapped around her body. Aww they look so cute. But I friggin told them no cuddles. Damn I hate my single life. I went towards them and put the blanket on them. I checked their temperature. They were no longer ill. I went towards the kitchen to cook some hot soup. I finished cooking and went towards their room. I placed the soup on the table next to them. "Wake up love birds" I said as I swung them back and forth. Aww they looked adorable. 

I didn't want to wake them up

I didn't want to wake them up. I took a quick photo with my phone. Now I will use that to blackmail him. I shook them once again. "Hmmm~ good morning~" Ah-In said as a sleepy moan escaped her mouth. Get up already its almost afternoon. 

____________Time skip________

2 months later

"Seokjinahhh I am so nervous" "You will be fine" "But what if I collapse on stage due to my accident" "Well you should've though about that before doing so" "Yah!!!" "I am kidding now stop worrying" he said as he pecked my lips. Next up is So Ah-In. I took in a deep breath and went onstage

 I took in a deep breath and went onstage

(Just a reference of how it looked like)

I heard the audience clap. Outside I was fierce and strong but in the inside I was literally screaming my lungs out. Finally my walk was over. I went towards Jin and hugged him. "How was it?!?!?!?" I asked as I was nervously sweating. "You were stunning" We were in an empty room so he kissed me on my lips and I placed my hand on top of his shoulders and kissed him back. "Yah I have got to go" I came back and saw Jisoo, Jungkook and Tae standing in front of me. I hugged them all. I suddenly saw Jin come towards us and... ewww he had a-a- Lipstick stain on his lips?! They noticed it and suddenly turned towards me. "Ohh well that explains why your lipstick looks smudged" I took out my pocket mirror and looked into it ahhh~ what the heck. My lipstick Is smudged. "What is it everyone? why are you looking at us like that?" Jin asked us. "I bit my lower lip in embarrassment"  "Aniyo~ its not what all of you think" I said as I looked at everyone. "Yeah!its not like the both of you kissed each other or something" Tae said with a smirk on his face. I pulled Jin and showed him the lipstick smudge. "Ohhhh did I really walk like this all this time?" "Yessss" "Well its nothing wrong tho mistakes happen every time" "This mistake is just too much" "Blame your lipstick" "Yeah whatever" 

We reached home and I wanted to hear a bedtime story. I wonder why. I went towards his room and laid beside him. "What is it" "I wanna hear a story. Pleasse say one" "Ok fine.

One upon a time there lived a princess in a dark castle filled with sadness and grieve. She wanted to step foot out of the castle but the castle was cursed. She was inside the cursed castle for years without knowing how to escape. She tried to be free from the terrible life of hers. She tried to kill herself but each time she did she would revive and her nightmares would double themselves. So she gave up on life. She sat by the moon and prayed

She prayed every night that she wanted to be free

She prayed every night that she wanted to be free. Free from her dreadful life. Free forever. It was her greatest wish to be free. One day as always she sat by the window looking at the moon. She saw a beautiful prince standing below her castle. The prince however did not notice her. He opened the castle and went inside. She feared him. Feared that he would be the nightmare she used to see all along. But he managed to get into her heart. "Do you have any wish that I can grant?" asked the prince. "Take me out of this castle and break my curse. I want to be free" They held their hands tightly and put a step out of the castle. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the beautiful night sky. The curse was broken. But the true curse wasn't in the castle. It lies in her heart. Her fear of being harmed by the outside world turned into a curse which held her in the castle. Her prince however managed to get the fears within her out of her heart. Her nightmares disappeared with the power of his love. The capability to be free was within her all along. Finally her wish to be free was granted. 

(the end)