Chapter 24

We suddenly heard the doorbell ring. "Ahh who the hell is it" Jin groaned breaking the kiss. He opened the door wide enough for me to see who it was. J-Jisoo Unnie? I said letting out a light gasp. My eyes grew wide. She looked at me and said, "Just as I thought" 

We both were sitting on the couch and Jisoo sitting in front of us as if we were criminals being interrogated. "What the hell are you doing here Ah-In?" She asked as she raised her voice. "Uhmm I-I" "She came to see me why?" Jisoo let out a sigh and said, "Ah-In go outside I need to talk to him" I went towards the door and looked at Jin with puppy eyes hoping that he'd call me back. "Yahhh stop showing those puppy eyes and leave" Jisoo said as she pushed me out. I didn't have the car keys with me tho" I don't have my phone too. What the hell am I gonna do? I sat on the bench. Lets doze off for a while. My head was felling pretty heavy. God I am sleepy and I wanna go home. Its so cold out here please somebody take me home. I drifted off to sleep unintentionally on the bench. 

Jin Pov

"Ok now tell me whats the matter" "Are you intending on putting her through everything all over again?" "What do you mean" "Jin this isn't a child's play that girl has been attempting suicide three times in a row" My eyes grew wide as she said that. "T-Three times?" "Did you not wonder what happened to her. She is wearing a hospital gown and she has a plaster wrapped around her stomach" "I did ask her but she never said me" "She crashed her car to the divider and she is hospitalized" I could not process anything she said right now. "Even though she is badly injured she still comes to see you everyday at the park Jin. The day you left she attempted suicide for the first time yet she did it the next day too" That explains the two wounds on her wrist. "Please Jin if you are intending on getting back together with her then please don't rip her heart like you did three years ago. She loves you truly. Yesterday when you were sick though she was about to pass out she placed the medicines at your doorstep" I was speechless. I quickly opened the door and went outside, "Ah-Inahhh" I couldn't hear her responding. I went towards the park and as soon as I saw her sleeping on the bench I felt relieved. I quickly went towards the bench. My footsteps woke her up. She got up and I hugged her tightly. "Yah what is it?" "I will never leave you Ah-In. Never" "I don't care if you do" she said with a shaky voice. I could feel her crying. I looked down at her and wiped the tears off her cheeks with my thumb. 

"You are such a fool" "Fool for what? for falling in love with you? I wasn't the one. It was you who came into my life. I was happy living my dreadful life" She was sobbing so bad that her nose turned red. I hugged her and said, "Don't ever try to end your life because of somebody. If someone leaves you. You are supposed to live your life and be strong, not try to end your life and disappear forever" "I don't want to. I don't want to live if the person I love says things like I hate you" She was sniffling like a dog. All the people were looking at us. "Yah stop crying so badly people will misunderstand" She cried even loud. "Look at them" "He is making her cry" "Aniyoo I am not making her cry. She is just unwell" I pecked her lips to sush her. She was still sobbing. I lift her up on my shoulder. "Yahh drop me down" "Lets go home and cry people will think I am kidnapping you if you keep on crying" She let out a laugh and said, "Yahh drop mee" We reached home and I dropped her on the couch. "Jin go to sleep I will take care of you and Ah-In! go to the hospital your not discharged yet" "But pleaseee let me stay here only for today" "I said no" "Let her stay please" "Fine but on one condition. No cuddling because you both will get more ill" "What the..." "I said no" "Yah!! I am bigger than you. Why are you ordering me around?" "You have a death wish?" "Stop fighting" "Whatever. But both of you are going to sleep separately and thats all i have to say" I hesitantly went to the other room. I held her hand but Jisoo pushed her to the other room. "Ahh~ Jinja that girl" I jumped onto my bed and looked at the ceiling. I heard someone knock at my door. "Ah-In?" I said as I opened the door but saw Jisoo instead. She brought a bowl of soup and kept it next to me. She placed a cotton cloth on my head. "Drink the soup I will have to feed her" "Why don't you feed me?" "Because you did not hit your car to the divider of a road in the middle of the night" As soon as I heard it I felt sad. Because of me she is hurt. I shouldn't have left her. "Now don't get all teary and sad. Drink the soup and go to sleep"

She went to the other room and closed the door. 

Ah-In pov

I laid down on the bed and I was feeling very drowsy due to my headache. I wanted to throw up but I didn't because my throat was paining due to throwing up constantly. I saw Jisoo unnie enter the room. She brought a bowl of hot soup. She helped me drink it. It was so hot that my mouth was about to burn. "Ah-In why are you all wet?" "Well we met yesterday in the rain" "Ohh for the love of god. You are sick Ah-In on top of that you were in the rain? for how long?" " for pretty long" I finished eating and changed my dress. I was waiting for Jisoo to go to sleep. But unintentionally I drifted off to sleep too. I suddenly heard the door creak. It was midnight who the hell is in my room? I did not dare to turn back. I suddenly felt the weight on the bed shift. A muscular arm suddenly wrapped around my waist. "Jin is that you?" "No" My heart froze to death. "N-No?" "Are you a criminal? a murderer? a burglar? a-a rapist?" "Whoa I am a rapist" I turned around and slapped his hands away. I rolled down and fell from the bed. Ouch! my back. I was about to on the lights but he suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled me to bed. It was so dark and I could not see anything. He pinned my hands to the side of the bed. "Jin if this is joke please drop it right now" "Calm down Ah-In this is Jin but what if Jin is a rapist?" "Yah!! it isn't funny anymore" I heard him laugh. "Why the hell are you lau----" He cut me off by slamming his lips on mine.