Chapter 7

I broke the kiss and looked at him, "You don't have to be sorry anymore" As I said that he hugged me and caressed my hair, "Please don't remove that smile off your face ever again" He broke the hug and kissed my forehead, "I love you" he said hugging me again. "Yah!! leave me. I said as I hit him on his arm" "No what if I don't want to" 

__Flashback___

"Yah!! please leave me I promise I won't tell anyone about what you did. Please!!! let me live"

I said as I began sobbing. 

"What if I don't want to?" he said smirking and coming closer to me.

___ end of flashback___

I did not hug him back. I pushed him away from me. "What is it?" he asked in confusion. I did not say anything and just went towards the car. I opened the door and sat in. "Yah!! whats wrong? did I do something wrong?" he asked as me peeped through the window. I still did not respond. He sighed and sat in the car.

We reached home and I was still scared. I hated this. The feeling of fear, the feeling of disgust. I don't want him to be disappointed but I pushed him away and I feel bad for doing so. I opened the car door and started walking towards home. I did not even take a glance at Jin because I did not want to hurt him again. Suddenly he held my hands and spun me around. I landed on him and my hands were on his shoulder. Damn his shoulders are so wide. I looked at him with widened eyes.  "Why are you ignoring me?" he asked in a low and whispery voice. I just continued looking at him and did not say anything. He pecked my lips and said, "If you don't say anything then I will be sad" he did a cute pout which made me chuckle. "I am sorry. It's just that" "Just that?" "I don't know something suddenly came back to me and I-I it's complicated" "Please don't ignore me like that ever again ok?" I nodded my head. "Now go home" he said messing up my hair. I walked home and opened the door. I turned on the lights and all I could think about was him. His smile

 His smile

His eyes

His everything my god

His everything my god.  He is just perfect. I wonder if I deserve this human being.
Today all I could think about was the kiss. I was so embarrassed at the fact that I am the one who pulled him into a kiss. I was so red. Gosh!!! what do I do. He is so handsome. Seokjinahhhhhhh you keep wandering in my mind. I suddenly got a phone call from an unkown number. "Yeoboseyo? who is this?" "Yah!!! I know that I am handsome and you kissed me and I keep coming in your dreams and wandering in your mind. You don't have to shout so loudly. Even Jisoo heard you" I gasped in shock. Aishhhhh Jinja what have I done?????? "Miyanae" "Its ok but Its good to hear that I keep wandering in your mind. By the way this is my number. Save it on your phone" "daee" as I cut the phone I covered my mouth with my palm. Ahhhhhhh his sister heard it too. What am I gonna do I am so freaking embarrassed. Othhukkeeee I jumped onto the bed and started rolling. Seokjiiinnnn my god I am getting out of control. Wake up ah-inah wake up. You have been betrayed once. Don't trust anyone blindly like you did before. You have learnt your lesson and now don't repeat it. But he is so handsome. There we go again wake upppp!!!!!!! Ah-in!!!!! Handsome does not mean kind. But he is kind, no!!!!! I said don't trust him blindly. I don't think I get along well with my mind. 

Jin pov

I was in bed thinking about her, "Ah-inahhhh" Jisoo kept on annoying me about what she shouted earlier. Did she just say that I am handsome? well it isn't wrong tho, but still ahhhhhhh how cute. 

Next day

I woke up as I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door as I yawned. The door opened revealing Ah-in?!?!?!?! I quickly closed the door. Andweee she shouldn't see me like this. Ahhhh I quickly went towards the closet and took something out. "Yah!! Kim seokjin it's ok I already saw you. You don't have to dress up now" I slowly opened the door and hid half of my face behind the door. "Yah you look extremely handsome bare faced too" as soon as I heard that my confidence shot up. I went towards her and hugged her. "It's so early in the morning. Don't you feel sleepy?" "No infact I don't like to sleep" "Why?" "You won't let me in?" "Oh sorry, come in" She came in and admired the house. She started wearing extremely short dresses since Jisoo became her stylist. "Yah Ah-inah don't you think this is too short?" "Why? I like to wear this. Isn't it pretty?" The actual problem is that, It looks too pretty and I don't want people looking at her. "but it's too short. It shows off too much skin" "Yah I am skinny so what's the problem tell me straight to my face if it does not look good on me or something" "It-it looks too pretty. So don't wear it. I don't want people staring at my girlfriend" she blushed so hard when I said that, "Yahh even I don't want people to be looking at you either. But I never tell you to change your dress when you look too handsome in them" "Well then I shouldn't wear anything because I look too handsome in everything including my pjs" "What a boaster" "Boaster? you think I am boasting?!?!?!" 

Ah-in pov

As soon as I said that he came closer to me. I was sitting on the couch. he cupped my cheeks and my forehead was touching his. I could feel his breath against my face. "Do you still think I am boasting?" he asked in a whispery tone.