Chapter 6

I started twirling the hem of my skirt and began sweating. Do I look bad? Is there a problem? why is he like this? I made sure that I covered all my bruises with a concealer before I wore this dress. Were the bruise visible?

This was the dress I wore

This was the dress I wore. It looked pretty cute why is he being so overdramatic?!?!?!?!? He ran towards me and came closer. "Doesn't it look good on me?" I asked. "Ahh I ahmm" he started stuttering. "I dont?" "Y-You look" "I look?" "You look so--" "He means to say that you are pretty" I heard Jisoo yelling from upstairs, "Yah she looks so pretty doesn't she?" He nervously rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Y-You look so cute" as he said that his cheeks turned red. He turned his head away and said, "Come now, l-lets go eat" I sat on the chair next to him. He was easting but he suddenly put the chopstick down and started flapping his shirt saying, "Its so hot isn't it? ahh turn on the ac" I an Jisoo aunnie looked at each other in confusion. It was cold and it is the beginning of winter. Why does he feel hot? I put my hands on his forehead to check his temperature, "His face turned more read when I did that" he slapped my hands away and said, "I am not sick it's just so freaking hot. Don't you feel anything?" I nodded my head from side to side. It was time to sleep and I was going to sleep with Jisoo aunnie today. She gave me Pjs to change. I wore it and went towards the bed. She gave me a pillow and blanket. "Are you ok if I sleep with you?" she asked. "I nodded my head. Though I am not sure if I will be ok I nodded" She smiled and sat next to me. We slowly drifted off to sleep. 

"You are going to die Ah-Inah. You think you can live peacefully? you are a murderer" I was tied to a chair in a dark room. A dark figure walked up to me. I-It was him Bang guk bong. As soon as I saw him my heart started beating fast. I was terrified. All I could see was his dead body lying on the floor" I got up from my dream panting heavily. I could not breath. Unnie woke up hearing me pant, "Ah-Inahh gwenchana?" she asked getting up from the bed. I heard guk bong say, "You are a murderer" his dead body was all that I could see. I suddenly began shouting. I went to the corner of the room and covered my ears, 'Stop" I started shouting "Pleasee let me go" I shouted again. I suddenly felt someone hug me. My breath became more uneven because of the hug. The grip around me tightened as I tried to move away from the hug. I felt someone pat on my back. The same way Jin used to pat on my back whenever I had a panic attack. I looked up and saw Jisoo unnie hugging me and patting on my back. "You know what? Our omma used to hug us like this and pat on our back whenever we were scared or sad. It makes us feel calm" she said as she continued patting on my back. No wonder Jin does the same thing when I am scared. It is really comforting to be honest. She broke the hug and looked at me. "You are ok" she said as she smiled at me. She wiped the tears of my face and said, "You are fine. Don't be scared. Let's go back to sleep now" she helped me sit on the bed. She hugged me and her hug felt nice and warm. We both hugged each other and drifted off to sleep. 

Next day

Today was the second day of my therapy. It just got over and I went outside the cabin seeing Jin waiting for me. "So what was today's therapy about?" he asked. "It was about my nightmares. I often have dangerous nightmares. He said me the ways to prevent those nightmares from scaring me" Jin nodded his head and said, "You are definitely getting better. He held my hand interlocking his fingers with mine. We sat in the car, "Jinshii" "Hmm" "Do you by any chance have a girlfriend?" "No.... why?" "No just asked" "Well that position is definitely vacant for girls who can impress me" "tonight I am going somewhere I like with someone I love" did he just say that?!?!?! who is the person he loves?!?!? I scoffed and looked away. He stopped at an unknown place. "Aren't we going home?" I asked looking at him in confusion. "Come with me" he said as he smiled at me and offered me his hands. I kept my hands on his. The scenery was amazing

The sky looked so beautiful

The sky looked so beautiful. "You liked the place? he asked looking into my eyes" I nodded at him and smiled. "But you said you had somewhere to go" I asked looking at him. "The place that you love" "I was talking about this place. This is the place that I like" which means... the person he loves is... me?? "And what about the person you love?" I asked as my heart started beating fast. He looked at me and stared into my soul. "It is you" He came closer to me but this time I did not move from my place. He came closer he bent down and pecked my lips. My cheeks started burning as he did that. He suddenly moved away from me and said, " I- I am sorry I didnt mean to---" before he could complete his sentence I wrapped my hands around his shoulder pulling his face closer to mine making him bend low. I kissed him, as I did that his eyes widened. But he slowly closed his eyes and kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I cupped his face and made the kiss more deep.