Character Introduction

Geethanjali Iyer

Geethanjali was a happy-go, fun loving and bubbly girl but now she is silent and reserved. She is a 25 year old free lancing Interior designer while she also works as an art teacher in a primary school as she loves teaching and kids. She doesn't let anyone get close to her, whenever she feels that she is getting attached to someone she distances herself from them. She loves her Maa (Mom) and Nanna (Dad) but she doesn't show it to them also, they wanted to get her married again but she doesn't agree to them, whenever the topic comes up she stops talking to them atleast for a week.

Ajay Chowdhary

Ajay is a 30 year old business man running his Grandfather's chain of Resorts called 'Sunshine Resorts', he is rude and short-tempered, his employees fear him, just his one look is enough to make people shiver. His mother and brother are hell bent on getting him married but he keeps running away from the topic, ever since he saw his mother suffer for his dad when he left them he came to a conclusion that there nothing called love, love is shit and marriage is just a waste of time. His only love is his family, mom, brother and Vishakha (his best friend and sister-in-law).

Vikrant Chowdhary

Vikrant is Ajay's elder, he is 4 years elder to Ajay. He is married to Vishakha who he fell in love with. Vikrant is a neurologist, he was not interested in the business, so his mother never forced him and let him pursue his passion. He is completely opposite to Ajay, he is calm and collected and he believes that love can bring hope in lives of people. He loves his brother a lot and wants him to get married, he thinks that maybe marriage and love will change his brother's temper and calm him down.

Vishakha Chowdhary

Vishakha is Ajay's best friend from childhood, she fell in love with Vikrant, Ajay's elder brother and ended up getting married to him. She works in 'Sunshine Resorts' group as one of the managing directors. She is a bubbly and fun-loving girl, she loves her best friend and wants the best for him, she is also trying to convince him to get married by arranging dates for him with girls and forcing him to go by emotionally blackmailing him but each time he ends up messing it up.

Roshini Chowdhary

Ajay and Vikrant's mother. She loves both her son's and wants them both to be happy. She suffered a lot when her husband left her for another woman though their's was a love marriage but she is a strong woman, she worked hard for 'Sunshine Resorts' group which was started by her father to expand, once Ajay was ready to take over she stepped off from her post and retired, Ajay tried to convince her to come back but she said now she just wants to rest and stay at home. She wants her younger son to also get married and trying hard to convince him but he keeps running away from the topic, she is worried that he will end up being single his whole life.

Arvind Rao

Geethanjali's Father. Geethanjali's mother died during her birth, her father was her everything and for him she is his whole world. He loved her so much that he made sure she got the love of her mom and dad through him. 

Krishna Iyer

He is Arvind's best friend and Geethanjali's Nanna (Father). In actual relation he is her Father-in-law but she always felt a father in him and started calling him as Nanna. He works as a manager in 'Sunshine Resorts' group. He wants his daughter, Geethanjali to get married again but whenever the topic is taken in the house she stops talking to him that he gets no other choice than to keep quiet. He just wants his daughter's happiness.

Madhu Iyer

Krishna's wife and Geethanjali's Maa. She is Geethanjali's mother-in-law, she loves Geethanjali as her daughter, in the absence of her mother, Madhu was the one who helped her in everything and became her Maa. She wants her daughter to get married again, but her stubborn daughter is not at all ready to agree but she is hell-bent to see her happy again and get her married.

Vishnu Iyer

Geethanjali's best friend and husband. He was Geethanjali's childhood friend, they grew up together and he was the one she would go to with all her problems. Their fathers being best friends wanted them both to get married, though they didn't love eachother they both agreed to get married for their parents sake. They thought that being best friends was enough love could even happen after marriage. He wanted to start up his own business, he was working as a software engineer in a company.

Keerthi

Keerthi is Geethanjali's colleague in school and is a good friend of her, she considers Geethanjali her best friend and always tries to get her to smile. She knew Geethanjali's past and wanted to bring back the old chirpy and happy Geethanjali.

Anushka

Anushka is Ajay's P.A, she is Roshini's friend's daughter. Anytime Roshini wants to know what Ajay is upto, Anushka is the one she turns to. She considers Ajay as her Idol and wants to become like him, she also considers Roshini like her mom and wants to see her always happy.

Hello Everyone!!
Confused with the Characters... Everything will be revealed as the story progresses❤️

Will begin the story by the weekend💖

Yours lovingly
-Dharini