Chapter 25

Geet wakes up after 2 hours, only Ajay was in the cabin, he was sitting next to her, she starts looking around "Maa...Nanna...", Ajay holds Geet's hand "Shhh...they are just outside" Geet gets up and takes her hand from his, she wanted to see her Maa and Nanna, Ajay holds her hand again stopping her from leaving and gives her water "You sit I'll bring them", she just nods. Ajay brings Krishna and Madhu, she runs to hug them as soon as she sees them. Madhu hugs her and kisses her forehead "You scared us baby" Geet smiles "I love you Maa", Krishna hugs them both "And I love you both". Ajay smiles looking at them, they break the hug, "Uncle Aunty can I talk to her", Krishna smiles "Sure", Krishna and Madhu leave from there. Geet was looking here and there thinking what to tell him, but then he interrupts her thoughts "Krishna Uncle told me everything...you don't have to think of any reason or story to make up", Geet didn't know what to respond "Umm I...". He pulls her closer and holds her by her waist, her breath hitches as he pulls her closer "You only told me half truth...now I know the complete truth...I'm not letting you go anywhere...I know you feel something for me...you are scared of loosing me that's why you wanted to stay away...am I right" Geet looks down "I.. I'm...", Ajay pulls her closer "You don't have to say anything...I love you Geet💖...I don't ever want to loose you...there are only a few people in my life Geet who mean a lot to me and you have become one of them...today when I saw you here unconscious... I..I felt as if my heart stopped for a minute...I can't loose you...I love you so much💕".

Geet's heart thunders in her chest as he again confesses his love for her, but her fears again start overpowering and she gets out of his hold "I don't have feelings for you...nor am I scared of loosing you...so what if you know the truth of my marriage...I'm not going to come running into your arms just because you know some things about me...I don't have any feelings for you...I don't care what you feel for me", though Geet's word hurt Ajay, he now understood why she spoke that way, he again puts on a smile "Wherever you go...I'll follow you love...you don't want to accept your feelings fine...if you are stubborn...let me tell you I'm double stubborn love...I'll make you confess❤️", he winks at her, she turns around and leaves from there. He smiles to himself, well get ready Ajay it's going to be a tough road ahead convincing her...maybe...maybe Maa already knew that's why she told me that always trust your love...for a second I thought I am done with love but now after knowing everything...it's going to be a new beginning for her as well as me...but before that I need some people's blessings.

Geet goes out of his cabin to Madhu and Krishna, she glares at the two of them "Maa Nanna why did you tell him everything", Krishna "Papa (Child) you had fainted in his cabin...what should I tell him why this happened" Geet shakes her head "You could have told him na must have not ate... anything other than the truth" Madhu looks at her "But why don't you want him to know...what is the problem if he knows" Geet "The problem is he la...", Geet stops herself for saying that he loves her, Ajay had told them to pretend as if they don't know about their emotions for eachother. Madhu raises her eyebrows and looks at her "he what..." Geet shakes her head "Nothing let's go home Maa...I want to sleep...I'm tired" Krishna nods "Okay let's go". Geet, Madhu and Krishna leave for home from office, as soon as they reach home Geet goes to her room, Madhu takes Geet's dinner and goes to her room, just then Geet changes and comes out of the washroom. Madhu makes her sit on the bed and starts feeding her "What happened today tell me baby...this didn't occur for a year why now" Geet looks elsewhere "I don't know Maa...maybe because I'm missing Vishnu and Nanna a lot these days" Madhu caresses her cheeks "What happened baby is there anything that's bothering you" Geet shakes her head "No Maa...I want to sleep...can I sleep on your lap today" Madhu smiles "Ofcourse". Geet lies down on her lap, Madhu keeps caressing her hair while Geet falls asleep thinking of how she is going to stay away from Ajay.

Ajay leaves from the office and drives to Geet's mother's memorial, he takes flowers for her and places it on her grave, "Umm...Hello aunty!...I'm Ajay...maybe Geethanjali told you about me...but I'm not completely sure...so let me introduce myself to you, Uncle and Vishnu...I'm Ajay Chowdhary...well Geet's boss technically...I run chain of Resorts called 'Sunshine resorts'...well that's the reason I met Geet as my designer...but I didn't know when I started falling for her...maybe it's because she doesn't care who it is in front her and just speaks her heart out...or maybe she is different from all the women I have seen...or maybe because of the way she fights with me...or maybe its because of the divine beauty she is...but I promise you it's not just physical...that day when she spoke her heart out about you aunty I fell for her a little more...now that I know about her past completely I can see how strong she is...I'm in love with her and I want to be with her forever...I never believed in love or marriage but her presence in my life made me believe in them...I want to love her...I want to heal her...I want to get her out of her fear...I know she feels something for me I have seen it in her eyes...I don't know how strong that emotion is but everyone is saying she loves me...if she does I'll be the happiest...even if there is a slightest chance that I can be with her...I'll be the most happiest person in this world...I didn't know when I fell so deeply in love with her but this is how I feel for her...when she said she is married I was devastated and heartbroken thinking that she could never be mine but now I know everything I don't ever want to let her go💕...I know Vishnu it will be hard for you to see her with someone else but doesn't she deserve happiness...doesn't she deserve love...I love her and I want to shower all my love on her for that I need all your acceptance also...she loves you all so much...and whoever is important to her is important to me too...will you all let me take care of her🤗...let me love her❤️...let me marry her💍?". A gentle breeze blows as if it was their acceptance, they accepted him and have blessed him, he smiles, "thank you...I'll take this as your acceptance... I'll love her so much that she will forget all her pain❤️...please give your support to me...I would definitely need that to convince this stubborn woman🤗".

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini