Chapter 19

It's the day of the Board meeting, Geet and Kanishka were ready with their designs, the board of directors, Roshini, Ajay, Vish and some of the other share holders had also assembled for the meeting. Roshini had retired from the office but she was still a board member because Ajay didn't allow her to step down from that, Roshini was excited to see Geet, this is the first time she would actually be meeting her. Geet and Kanishka enters in the meeting room and take their seat, Geet was about to sit next to Ajay but Kanishka beats her to it, though disappointed Geet sits next to Vish, Ajay also wanted Geet to sit next to him but her sitting opposite to him was also comfortable to him, he could stare at her all time, Hmm this is actually better than sitting next to her...better view of Geet...I can stare at her all day long...my beauty ❤️, while he busy staring at Geet, Vish was trying call him with no use, she texts him, his phone buzzes in his pocket he takes it out and reads Vish's text "You idiot stare at her all you want later...now go and talk... everyone is waiting", he smiles nervously at Vish and gets up to talk.

He introduces Geet and Kanishka, "You all already know Kanishka...and this is Geethanjali Iyer our new designer...you all can look at their designs and select who should be our designer moving forward", they all have a look at Geet and Kanishka's designs, all of them were discussing seriously while Ajay was busy staring at Geet, Kanishka tries talking to him but he doesn't pay any heed to her, Vish looks at Ajay, he was busy staring at Geet, This Guy...he is whipped...when he didn't know what he was feeling he kept fighting with her...now he can't stay away from her...now I just hope Geet also feels the same for him. Roshini also sees the looks her son is giving Geet and smiles, Ohhoo..my son has realised his love for her...I didn't know my son will be like this in love...let him come home today. Ajay was staring at Geet and giving her dreamy looks, Geet feeling his intense gaze on her looks in his direction and finds him staring at her, she gulps getting nervous with the looks he was giving her, she keeps looking elsewhere trying to avoid his gaze. Soon the Board members decide who they want as their designer, Roshini "We have looked at both their designs and we think that Geethanjali should continue till we get a better designer...Kanishka I know you are working in Sunshine Resorts since a long time but I think we need more creativity and innovative ideas and fresh designers...so it's going to be Geethanjali", Kanishka huffs in anger "What the hell...how could let someone who came just yesterday replace me" Roshini "Kanishka just because you have worked here for long doesn't mean you could talk anything you want...we can make anyone as our designer...it's not like it's written that only you will be our designer...so better stay quiet", all the board members leaves from there after the decision was announced.

Geet was in her cabin doing her work when Roshini enters "May I come in", Geet looks up and sees that it's Roshini, she gets up "Ma'am please come in", Roshini smiles and enters her cabin "I'm Roshini...Ajay's mother" Geet smiles "I know Ma'am Vish told me" Roshini "Don't call me Ma'am Geethanjali beta...you can call me Aunty" Geet smiles "Okay Aunty". Roshini talks to Geet for sometime, "So you are the designer that my Ajju and Vishi keep talking about...I must say beta you are really talented...and I also heard from Ajju that you are the kids favourite art teacher...I have heard so much about you from the kids...they all love you so much" Geet smiles "Thank you Aunty...I'm still learning...and the kids they are my happiness...I too love them a lot", Roshini talks to Geet for sometime, she feels happy after talking to Geet "Okay beta...I have to leave...I'll see you later", Geet smiles bidding bye to her "Okay Aunty". Sometime after Roshini leaves, Ajay enters in her cabin, she looks up from her work and stands up as soon as she senses his presence "Mr.Chowdhary...you here", Ajay smiles going near her "Why.. shouldn't I come to your cabin", Geet looks here and there "Umm...you can your office", as he further nears her she steps back in her nervousness and her leg hits the chair, she slips "Careful Ms.Iyer", he pulls her chair and she falls into it, he pulls her chair closer, she gulps and trembles as he nears her, he bends down hovering on her, her heart starts racing with his closeness "Congratulations Ms.Iyer...didn't I tell you I will not let you go...and like I said nobody seems better than you...see even the board of directors feel the same...so I'm not letting you go anywhere...you are mine...I mean my designer...I'm not giving you up to anyone...even you don't want to leave me...I mean this office right...that's why you made the best designs", the last line triggers her, she pushes him off and somehow cages his beast of a figure with her petite body, she starts roaring "What do you think of yourself haan...you think I'm dying to be in this office...today I did what I did to prove to your that Kanishka that she isn't superior to everyone as she considers...not because I want to be in your office or because I want to be with you...and you can hire your Kanishka if you want...I don't care...I just wanted to break her self obsession and I have done that...now I don't care what you do to her or with her...why don't you go and stick to her why are you here", Ajay smiles understanding that she is jealous, he holds her by her shoulder and turns her around and pins her to the wall "Hmm...so Kanishka clinging to me bothers you...but why", Geet looks elsewhere knowing thay she won't be able to lie looking in his eyes "No it doesn't...it doesn't bother me who you are with or what you do". Ajay inches closer to her, her starts heart was thumping hard, his heart was also beating hard and fast, she tries to speak but her voice gets stuck in her throat "Wh...what...", Ajay was looking into her deer like golden brown eyes which was now widened due to their closeness, he was loving her reactions, he leans forward and tilts his head and pecks her cheek😘.

He backs off after pecking her cheek and leaves from her cabin smiling, her face was completely flushed and she was shocked with his act, and sits down on her chair, she was in kind of a trance when Kailash enters her cabin "Hey beauty...what are you doing", Geet was still in trance, she doesn't respond to him, "Okay okay no flirting...but seriously what are you doing...need any help...I hope you know Vidi and Arjun are on leave", still no response, he holds her shoulder and shakes her "Hey Geetu what happened...you are sitting like a statue...I'm talking to you...you are not at all responding", Geet stammers "Ummm...yeah sorry...I was thinking something...what were you saying", after asking if she needs any work to be done Kailash leaves from her cabin while she sits thinking, what just happened...did he...did he just kiss me...(she touches her cheek which still tingles and she could still feel the touch of his lips and her heart hammers in her chest)...but why and...I...I...Uhhh why do I go silent whenever he comes close to me...why can't I push him away...and thinking about him with that Kanishka makes me crazy...shit! I'm going mad...and I should stay away from him no matter how hard it is.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini