Chapter 66 - Part 2

Geet was excited hearing about the campfire, she goes to the closet to get her clothes so that she could freshen up, she was shocked when she opens the bag, she thought that her bag got mixed up with someone else's but she finds a note,

'It's your bag only Geet don't be so confused, everything packed specially by Me, Roshini Maa and Madhu Maa...Enjoy your honeymoon baby😉

Love❤️
Vish'

Geet gulps looking at the dresses in her bag, though they had packed a few of her salwars and sarees, most of them were dresses, some long and some short and some jeans were also there. Other than this her pajamas were not at all there, there were some silk night gowns and some shorts and t-shirt, she was not sure what to even wear now. After a lot of hesitation she takes out the longest pair of shorts she could find and a t-shirt, she freshens up and comes out wearing them. Ajay was on phone with their family to inform them that they had reached and were settling down, his words get stuck in his throat seeing her, he starts stuttering "Umm...Ye..yeah Maa...Maa I wi...will taaallkk to you la...later", she keeps trying to pull her shorts down trying to cover her legs more. Ajay cuts the call and walks towards her mesmerized, his throat goes dry seeing her, he keeps swallowing his saliva trying to moisten his throat, he keeps staring at her madly while she was sitting in front of the dressing table drying her hair not knowing how she is affecting him.

He goes and stands behind her, she looks at him through the mirror and finds him staring at her, she turns around to look at him "Umm Ajay...Uhh Vish and Maa have packed soooo...these are the clothes they have pa...packed ma...ma..my pa...pajamas are na...not there", he leans in closer as if he is going to kiss her cheeks and his arms go around her as if he is going to hug her, she gulps closing her eyes anticipating his hug and kiss, but even after a few moments when that doesn't happen she opens her eyes, he was standing holding his trimmer looking at her smirking, she looks down feeling embarassed again and mentally slaps herself that he was just taking the trimmer while she thought of something else.

Ajay goes to the bathroom to freshen up, he looks at himself in the mirror and lets out a breath he had been holding in, Please god bless me with a lots of self control around this woman of mine...and all thanks to Vish and Maa now I would have to stay in the bathroom taking cold showers all night long...remember your breathing exercises...breathe in breathe out...deep breaths...Ajju always remember these...only these exercises can help you...how much I wished to kiss her that moment only I know...but I also know I won't be able to myself stop once I start and my baby looked excited for the campfire...Hope Vish and Maa didn't plan to kill me by packing anymore dresses like this, he takes a shower freshens up and goes out to see Geet had already ordered coffee for them.

They sit out on the table laid out for them sipping their coffee and enjoying the view of the nature, Geet was the happiest being in such a nature friendly place "Isn't all this so beautiful Ajay" while Ajay was trying hard not to look at Geet and...

They sit out on the table laid out for them sipping their coffee and enjoying the view of the nature, Geet was the happiest being in such a nature friendly place "Isn't all this so beautiful Ajay" while Ajay was trying hard not to look at Geet and trying all things possible to distract him yet not succeeding, he goes back to staring at her helplessly, when she talks to him he looks elsewhere and answers her "Yeah...it's beautiful", and he mutters to himself "Please god some more self control...if you want me to become hanuman Ji's devotee...I'll do that please some more self control and keep me away from my pervert thoughts", she hears him muttering something but doesn't understand what he has been muttering, she looks at him "Jaan did you say something", her calling him Jaan was adding fuel to the fire burning in his heart, he sucks in a breath "Na...Na...Nothing". She notices him behaving weird, what happened to him why is he behaving weird all of a sudden...did I do anything or say anything...I didn't say anything...umm maybe he is tired...must be it. She turns back to look at the birds chirping around in the trees 🐦, she giggles looking at two birds trying to fight with eachother to sit next to another bird "Looks like the cutie birdie's got two admirers", her giggles make his heart race as he continues to gaze at her dreamily, she turns around to look at him when he doesn't answer and finds him staring at her, she blushes looking down "Don't blush Love...only I know how much I have been controlling myself since I saw you in this dress", she turns completely red and runs inside their suite.