Chapter 56

Geet enters into his cabin and finds Kanishka in his cabin, she was sitting opposite to Ajay and gawking at him while Ajay was busy looking at a file and explaining something to her. Geet want to show her karate kicks to Kanishka but controlled herself for the time being, Ajay didn't notice her enter in the cabin so she clears her throat to gain his attention, his eyes twinkles on seeing her, his hands itched to hug her but then realising he is in office and Kanishka is sitting there in front of him, he controls himself "Lov...Mrs.Chowdhary you are here...I was waiting for you", Kanishka also greets her gritting her teeth "Hello Geethanjali", Geet smiles looking at Ajay "Hello...(she turns to Kanishka and gives her a tight lipped smile)...Hi long time no see...why didn't you attend our wedding reception...I think Mr.Chowdhary invited you too...didn't you Jaaaann...I mean Mr.Chowdhary". Ajay understanding what Geet is doing chuckles to himself "Yeah I did..I guess she had other works" Kanishka smiles looking at Ajay "Yeah Ajay I had some personal work so I couldn't attend your reception...I wish I was there then I could have danced with you atleast", Geet glares at Kanishka "Yeah right...(she mutters to herself) like I would have let you even touch my Ajay...you would have been beaten to pulp had you tried to dance with him", Ajay chuckles hearing her mutters, ufff she is cute, she glares at him.

Ajay smiles looking at her "Okay I needed to discuss something with you that's why I called you Kanishka...So as you both know that the construction of our resort in the Palm islands in Dubai is nearing its closure...we need someone to do its interiors and Kanishka since you are good with Moderne type of designs I want you to do them...not that Geethanjali is any less in those...it's just that I need her here for the Mahabalipuram resort as we have started implementing all the designs...she needs to be here and watch closely if everything is shaping up properly and you Kanishka will be in Dubai and along with you 2 of our staff members would accompany". Kanishka wanted to be here and stay close to Ajay, she was already thinking of ways to separate them, she was still under the impression that all this was a sham, she wanted to Mrs.Ajay Chowdhary, she thought her plan was intact and in place working fine but when Geet entered in his life 3 months back everything turned upside down for her. Kanishka without no other go hopes that she will report to him "Sure Ajay...you will be visiting there right and I should report to you only right?" Ajay "Yeah once the construction is completely over I will be there...and you were supposed to report to Vish but since she is going on her maternity leave in a few weeks time you will be reporting to Geet as she will be taking care of all the designing department in Vish's absence...you will receive your Visa mostly in the next week and all your accomodation will be taken care by us". Now her last hope was also gone and moreover she had to report to Geet, the one person she didn't want to see, she nods gritting her teeth without any other choice and then leaves from there.

Geet had actually gone to his cabin to get her lunch but had to stay back, after Kanishka leaves from his cabin, she goes to take her lunch from his bag, he pulls her back in one go and cages her to his desk, she looks at him startled "Wh...what are you doing", Ajay gazes at her "What were you doing love...I heard your mutters possessive tigress🐅....now you have turned into a shy cat🐈...why", Geet glares at him "She was gawking at you like a vulture ready to pounce on you when I entered...did you know that...no you were busy with your file...huh!! And she wanted to dance with you on OUR reception...she thinks I will let her dance with you...not even in her dreams...the nerve of that woman...had she spoken more I wouldn't have minded to practice my karate kicks on her" he chuckles and pulls her closer "Uff wife...this possessiveness of yours is cute do you know that...and I love this possessive tigress mode of yours❤️" Geet looks elsewhere blushing and trying to hide her smile "Idiot", Ajay smiles and kisses her forehead "I'm hungry wife let's go eat", Geet "I was going to take the lunch you were the one who stopped me", Ajay "Now let's go wife". They both go to the cafeteria, this was their first day after their wedding, there were whispers all around seeing them together in the cafeteria. Geet sees Arjun, Kailash and Vidisha and she also sees that Vish was also sitting with them, she and Ajay go sit with them. Vish looks at them teasingly "What took you both so long" Ajay shakes his head "I was talking with Kanishka and Geet about the Dubai project", Vish sighs happily "Finally you are sending her off" Vidisha looks at Vish "Seriously Vish you also" Vish "Ofcourse Vidisha...she is so irritating", Kailash, Arjun and Ajay chuckle, Geet glares at Ajay "Why are you showing your teeth...you want to go to her", Ajay shakes his head "No", all the others smiles looking at the two, they all were surprised to see that the man whose glare shuts up everyone in the office now shuts up with just one glare from his wife.

Later she goes to she her father's cabin "Nanna", He goes and hugs her "Geethu Papa (Child)", She smiles hugging him "Nanna I miss you and Maa", "I miss you too papa...your Maa misses you the most..not being able to see you daily in the mornings is the one thing she misses the most...but then when you talk to her she becomes alright", she hugs him tighter "Nanna..I love you both❤️". She then tells him everything that she came to about Aakash, "Nanna this family needs to be united...I couldn't tell anything to Maa on call...you have worked with Aakash uncle na...you tell me can he do any such thing" Krishna looks at her "No ma...as far as I knew him he could never do such a thing I was shocked when I came to know about the news...this man Rishi you are talking about can I see his photo...I feel like I have heard this name somewhere", she shows him the photos "I have seen him somewhere...this woman also I have seen somewhere...you send me these photos...I will ask Madhu", Geet smiles getting happy with the hope Krishna gave her "Okay Nanna I will send this to you...thank you Nanna", Krishna "you will say thank you to your Nanna" Geet bites her tongue "Okay okay I won't say...okay now I'll go else your son-in-law will be ready to eat me up with his scoldings", Krishna smiles "My son-in-law is not so bad...now go", she goes back to her cabin.

She texts Kailash and Vish as soon as she goes to her cabin,

"Nanna has seen those two somewhere...he is trying to recall and he said that he will check with Maa"

Kailash "That's great...Finally some progress after these three years...guess I didn't know the right place to start from"

Vish "Great news Geethu...Kailash now we have got some hope right... let's keep working on it"

Geet "Yeah Kailash...let's hope we find them soon...and don't worry we will unite them soon"

Kailash "Thank you guys for understanding dad's perspective...I thought nobody would understand him...I was not sure who to even tell or ask...now that I have you both I feel like I have got a huge support"

Geet "Ofcourse yaar we will definitely support you"

Vish "Yes Kailash...this is our family...you will always have our support"

Later they all get back to their work.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini