Chapter 20

Ajay goes back to his cabin smiling, Anushka who was sitting outside his cabin was shocked looking at him smile, Am I dreaming...was he smiling...like really...oh my...the always angry Ajay Chowdhary is smiling...must be a real miracle...I should check whether if there's a hail storm outside...but he has started to smile of late...maybe because of Geet...that's why Roshini aunty wanted him to hire her right...seems like everything is working out by itself...now Roshini aunty's dream to see him married will also be completed soon I guess, she smiles to herself. Ajay goes into his cabin smiling and sits down on his chair, he stares at his cabin's false roofing dreamily, Did I kiss her...it wasn't a dream right...I did kiss on her cheek...this woman is irresistible...she was looking so cute widening her eyes...I couldn't control myself...I tried a lot but then gave into my heart's desire...the way she becomes nervous and starts stuttering when I'm close adds fuel to the fire...Raging tigress🐅 becomes a shy cat🐈 at the time...Jealous one is even more dangerous but still cute...can I just pull her in my embrace and keep her there forever...though I may not be able to do that now I know it will happen sooner than later...she feels something for me that I'm sure of that else she wouldn't have been bothered by Kanishka...I'm happy with that❤️.

At night, Ajay was in his room working, Roshini enters in his room and shakes her head seeing him working still "Ajju enough beta how much work will you do", Ajay looks at her and smiles sheepishly "Maa I have a meeting tomorrow just 5 more minutes I'll be done", Roshini waits for 5 minutes when he doesn't stop she just closes his laptop, Ajay looks at her "Maa...", Roshini glares at him once and he shuts up. Roshini "I want to talk", Ajay "Sure Maa" Roshini looks at him serious "What is happening between you and your new designer" Ajay's eyes widens to the size of saucers in shock and he starts stuttering "Maa...that...Maa" Roshini was trying to control her smile and maintain a serious face "What is this Ajay...I saw the way you were looking at her...how could you", "Maa I love her and I want to be with her I don't know when this started and how but I want her with me for life" he says it all in one go. Roshini smiles and hugs him and kisses his forehead "Offo Ajju I'm sooo happy you finally found your love...I was waiting so long for this...and Geethanjali seems like a great girl...I would love to have her as my daughter-in-law" Ajay looks at her surprised "Maa...I thought..." Roshini smiles "What did you think I would not accept her...My baby is finally in love...do you really think I would be against your choice" Ajay lies down in his mother's lap "No Maa...I know you won't reject her...I was going to tell you Maa before that you itself came to know...you know Maa I thought I'll never fall in love...Marriage and love is just a waste of time for me...but ever since she came into my life I don't know what has happened to me...I have started to enjoy even the smallest of things that I get to do with her...it's only been 2 months Maa she came into my life but she has changed it completely...I didn't know why I used to feel Jealous when some other guy used to speak to her...I didn't know why I liked being close to her and I loved her being in my embrace...I loved the feeling I got when I'm with her...but I understood all this is love after Vish knocked some sense into me...I never wanted to fall in love but after experiencing this feeling I don't want anything more than being with her...I never want to let go of this feeling".

Roshini keeps caressing his hair while he spills everything from his heart "When the right person comes into your life...you won't be able to control yourself Ajju...and love is not a something that you can control nor run from...if it's meant to be it will happen no matter how much you run from it...I'm happy that you have accepted your love❤️" Ajay smiles "Yes Maa you are right...I tried avoiding her in the beginning but I couldn't stay away from her Maa...it was just increasing my desire to be with her...Maa there is one thing though...I know she feels something for me...she feels jealous when some other woman comes close to me but I don't know if she feels the same way I feel for her" Roshini smiles "Love is not always easy Beta...you love her she loves you....it doesn't end there...you have to keep making all the efforts for each other and when in love you will make sure that you keep making those efforts to let the other person know how much you appreciate them...Love has it's own pain at times but in the end it's the most beautiful feeling...I know you still don't know if Geethanjali loves you but you keep putting your efforts to make her fall for you...one day she will💖...there might be lots of things you don't know about her and she may not know about you but when your love is true it will stand against all the odds...trust your love always beta and everything will be fine❤️". Ajay nods drifting into sleep, he was sleeping peacefully after a long time in his mother's lap thinking about both his love, his mom and Geet.

Roshini keeps caressing his hair till he falls into deep sleep, then makes him lie on the pillow, covers hum with a blanket and leaves from his room. She goes to her room and lies down, Ajay there are a lot of things which you don't know about Geethanjali...her past is very painful beta...I just hope you will be able to bring her out of her fear...even if she loves you she won't confess it to you until and unless she comes out of her fear...you are the one who can bring her out...I know your love for her will heal her wounds...I just hope it happens sooner...I'm so happy that you have realised your love for Geet but I hope you understand that it's not going to be easy Beta.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini