Introduction

Robert Garcia Jones (Father)
Age: 49

Robert is the Italian mafia leader. He's the most ruthless, scary, feared and dangerous person ever. He doesn't care about anyone, mostly his family. He has the strongest gang there is and is proud of himself. He hates Rose the most. He's really strict when it comes to manners. He is a tall man with curly black, slightly grey hair and honey brown eyes.

Diana Alexandria Smith (Mother)
Age: 46

Diana was a sweet, caring and loving woman and loved her children, but turn of events changed the woman and ruined her personality. She loved Rose but as said, she changed. She is a medium heighted woman with straight dark red hair and ocean blue eyes.

Damien Alexandria Jones (Oldest brother)
Age: 24

Damien is almost the copy of his father. He's ruthless, arrogant, scary and one of the most feared people. If you mess or try to mess with him, you for sure gained yourself a death ticket. He helps in the mafia. He also doesn't care about anyone, except his family. He doesn't like his family, but he still kind of cares about them, except Rose. He hates Rose more than anything and anyone. He is tall with half curly and half straight black hair and honey brown eyes.

Ryan Alexandria Jones (Second oldest brother)
Age: 22

Ryan is not reckless or arrogant, but that doesn't mean he's not scary. He's one of the most scary and feared people in their whole college. He's a really dangerous person to mess with. You don't want to mess with him unless you want to get a broken bone. He cares about his family a little. He knows about the mafia and sometimes helps in it. He hates Rose. He is tall with straight red hair that reaches down his neck and ocean blue eyes.

Dylan Alexandria Jones (Third oldest and the older twin brother)
Age: 20

Dylan is not ruthless, reckless or arrogant. He's less scary and dangerous, but that doesn't mean he can't fight. He knows about the mafia. He cares about his family a lot. He is a little sensitive yet cheerful. He's great in sports. He kind of hates Rose but not as much as the others. He is tall with curly black hair and honey brown eyes.

David Alexandria Jones (Younger twin brother)
Age: 20

David is not reckless or arrogant, but he's the opposite of his twin. He doesn't really care about his family. He knows about the mafia. He's not the person to mess with. He doesn't like much talking and likes to stay alone. He absolutely hates Rose. He is tall and is the total copy of his twin in looks.

Rose Alexandria Jones (Youngest sister)
Age: 18

Rose is not reckless or arrogant, but she's really dangerous, scary, feared and the most fearless girl you'll ever see. She's a tomboy, always was one. She's smart but doesn't show it. She doesn't care about anyone, especially her family. She knows about the mafia but the others don't know that she knows. She always keeps a straight face on and doesn't talk much. She's a great athlete and a ruthless, brutal fighter. She never listens to anyone. She has short boy type straight black and red hair and ocean blue eyes.

Other characters

Oscar

Elijah

Elliot

Emir

Theo

Tyler

Aaron

Daniel

Ricardo

There will be character development

•••