Chapter 5

The next day

Rose's P.O.V

It was 6 in the morning and I was currently sitting on my bed, looking at space.

Yesterday was pretty boring. I didn't have dinner and just decided to stay in my room and pass time by reading books and sleeping.

Today, I have to go to a new college, that, too with the boys. It can't get any more boring.

I rolled out of bed and went to my walk-in closet to pick some clothes before I went to the bathroom.

After taking a quick, hot shower, I started drying my hair.

I put on a pair of navy blue ripped jeans and a black hoodie. I wore a head band around my forehead and brushed my hair, later wearing a black cap. Then, after wearing a pair of grey socks and black sneakers, I picked up my phone from the nightstand and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen to get some water and when I entered, I saw Ryan there, sitting on a chair.

I ignored him and grabbed a glass, pouring water in it.

"You're already awake? It's still one and a half hour till we leave." He said but I didn't say anything back and just sat on a chair.

Some time later, I left the kitchen and went to the dining hall, soon followed by him. The others had already gathered and after breakfast was served, we started eating.

____

I left the mansion and was about to approach the front gate when someone pushed me down.

I fell on my knees but got right back up to see the boys laughing. I dusted my knees and sent them a glare before leaving the property.

The boys got in their car and drove away. I started my silent walk and put my headphones on, playing a song to not get bored.

____

Around twenty minutes later, I reached my destination and spent the next five minutes staring at the college building. It was really huge and wide, covering a lot of land. There were like, thousands of people walking around. I entered through the gates and saw a lot of cars in the parking lot, many people were wearing expensive clothes or accessories. A lot of people here had covered their whole faces with make-up, showing off their expensive looking jewelleries and stuff.

Guess I'm gonna meet a lot of brats.

I entered the building and started looking for the principal's office, which took me a good ten minutes. I went inside after knocking on the door a couple of times.

There was a man in his 40's, sitting on a chair behind his desk. He looked up at me and raised a brow.

"Welcome. Who are you and what brings you here?" He said politely, getting up.

"I'm here for my schedule." I replied.

He asked me my name and was shocked when he heard my middle and last name.

"You're the Jones' sister?" He asked with a shocked expression, which he soon changed back to a normal one.

Unfortunately, yes.

I nodded and he nodded slightly. He then sat back on his chair and started typing on his computer.

Yeah, of course. My 'family' is famous.

He handed me my schedule paper a few minutes later, along with my locker key and number. I took it and turned around, leaving shortly after.

I didn't thank him. I just don't really know how to show gratitude.