Chapter 2

Rose's P.O.V

I woke up and checked the time. It was 5 in the morning. Rubbing my eyes, I got out of bed and went towards the restroom.

After taking a quick shower, I dried my hair and put on a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, a long black shirt, a pair of grey socks and blue sneakers.

I brushed my hair and as always, I keep my front hair strands above my eyes. I can still see everything. It's just, I like to keep it that way. Then, I wore a black cap and after grabbing my phone and backpack, I left the room.

There was nothing left to eat except bread, since I haven't got my pay yet, so I just toasted two slices and ate them. I drank some water and left my apartment. After I locked the door, I took the stairs to go downstairs. As I was out of the building, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started playing games.

It took me half an hour to reach my destination but I still had ten minutes till the classes started. I went inside and approached my locker. After putting my stuff inside and getting what I needed, I went towards my first class.

There were only a few students here. I didn't mind them and sat in my usual place, putting on my earphones and playing a random song.

A few minutes later, the teacher entered the class after all the students were inside and I pulled my earphones out and put my phone down on my desk as the class started.

•••

College had ended a few minutes ago and I was now heading towards the cafè I work at to pay the bills and provide myself with food. As soon as I reached, I quickly went inside through the back door. I entered the changing room and put on my uniform, which consisted of a pair of black pants, since I don't wear skirts, a white shirt, a black ribbon around my collar and a long, black blazer. It took me a lot of time to get the owner of this place to agree with me wearing this outfit.

I came out and went to the main room to get the customers' orders. There were already a lot of people here and the other waitresses were taking their orders.

"Excuse me, can you take their orders, please? I need to go somewhere urgently." A waitress working here asked me while pointing toward a table with four men sitting around. I agreed and went up to them with my notepad and pen.

"May I take your orders, gentlemen?" I said with as much politeness as I could put in the words while keeping a straight face and they all were staring at me like creeps.

"Why is a beautiful girl dressed up in a suit instead of a top and skirt?" One of them said as the other kept smiling smugly.

"I asked for your orders." I said, trying to remain calm and polite.

"How about you sit here with us and have a cup of coffee?" Another one asked.

"Wow, that'll be a great date of four guys and a girl." Another one said and all of them chuckled.

"So what do you say, baby?" The last one asked and I wanted to break his jaw, but controlled myself.

"What do you gentlemen want to order, may I ask?" One of the waitresses came up to us and asked them. The men gave their orders and I went back to the kitchen, the waitress following behind.

"What were you doing? You know that master doesn't like it when we take time to take people's orders. Try to be quick next time, if you don't want to loose your job." She whispered to me and I rolled my eyes, not saying anything back.