Bongwater

I guess Secco is allowed to come out since hes not in the crate anymore? It seems like he doesnt even want to move... He must really like Cioccolata.

"I know Im supposed to dogsit you but you arent a dog. Can you like, talk? Itd help me out a lot" Even though Im kind of scared to have a conversation with this dog-person. I look at the list I was given again and see the sugar-cube rule.
"Do you eat sugar cubes?? Do you even have normal food here? Am i supposed to cook or something.."
"sUGAR CUBE SUGAR CUBE!!!!!!" secco started to jump up and down. he got on all fours and ran in circles. I am so fucking scared,,
"okayyy wheres the sugar at? ill give you some-"
secco stopped and tilted his head at me.
"dont know. sugar cube?? sugar cube????"
alright, so cioccolata said i could ask the housemates for help. Maybe they know where the sugar cubes are. I dont even know the layout of this house yet so i guess ill go knocking on doors 😞 Maybe i should bring Secco with me, if he'll follow.

🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠

I walk through the musty gross hallway and I smell a LOT of pot. I hear coughing and I know somebodys gotta be nearby. It must be Tiziano and Squalo?
I walk up to what must be the living room, but I really dont know because its full of trash.

Holy shit what a room! Good lord

"Um, hiii 👋👋 Im Vitello, Im staying here for like the month, could you guys tell me where the sugar is?"

"Uh, the kitchen. Duh" The blond guy said that and then started coughing his lungs out.
"Yeah but where is the kitchen? This place is kinda huge-"
"Ill show you. come on im hungry anyways" the orange haired one got up and the blond one followed behind

"So I really gotta ask, whats the deal with Secco and being a dog? This is not really what I had signed up for"
"Hes just freaky~ always been like that. Easy to get used to honestly" The blond guy answered. "By the way, I'm Tiziano. This is my boyfriend Squalo 😘"
"Coool alright. Oh my god is this your kitchen??"

 Oh my god is this your kitchen??"

"Dont mind the rats. Theyre cool" Squalo said as he picked one up and immediately squealed and threw it back. Righttt.
"Is the coffee maker the only clean thing in the house? Wheres the food at???"
"Its MY coffee machine so dont touch it. We dont have food so youll have to get us an uber eats or something unless you want us to STARVE" tiziano said while quickly swiping the wig off the counter. I didnt see anything 😳😳
"Alright well i found the sugar sooo im gonna.. take that and go for now"
"can you order us some chinese food 🥺👉👈" squalo asked "ill let you hold my shark plushie. or ill let you hit my bong. pleaseee"
"ok, i have to order for everyone though right?" this definitely is not what i signed up for. why couldnt there just be a dog ....
"yea yea just go find carne and doppio in their rooms. we'll write what we want and stick it somewhere. were going to our room and DONT come in." squalo then went with tiziano to god knows where

Well now I have the sugar I needed for Secco, but now I also have to feed everyone else. Since when did I have to be a nanny for adult men :( I guess Ill bring the sugar to Secco first and see if hes even allowed to eat Chinese food. Maybe then he can help me find the other rooms? I hope there isnt any more people staying here 🤦‍♂️ God save me
🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠