Day at the Park!!!!

(havent upd8ed this in months so sorry if the style is different 🧍‍♂️sorry chapter is short im falling out of the p5 mood rn🧍‍♂️)

Today is a good park day, so i think secco needs a day outside.

i walk into his basement room and see him chewing on some toys (THEY WERE NOT DOG TOYS)

"hiiii secco, wanna go to the park??"

"walk walk WALK!!!!! YAYAYA"

he runs up to me with a leash in his mouth and then takes off running around the room 🤦🏼‍♂️

"secco, give me the leash and we can go, please god calm down-"

🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

we arrive at the park and secco tries to jump out of my rolled down window
"aAHH LET!!ME OUTLET ME OUT!!!! WANNA RUN!!!!"

"ok, but you arent taking off the leash..and no going near the.. other?.. dogs. okay."
i decide i will not even let go of the leash. secco tried to run on all 4s toward the woods and started to drag me with him
"STOP you bastard creature or no wet food tonight!!"
"SMELL. FISH!!! secco hungwy...."
"i literally fed you. maybe theres a lake or something??? just dont run there and we can look i guess"

we ended up walking to a different part of the park. there was no fish.

"secco, wtf did you smell dude"
he pointed at some girl with a...whole dude on a leash. this cannot get better.

"

"....hi. you also have a person on a leash? but yours isnt in a dog suit..lucky"
"HUH theres other people sitters around?? Yeah this is pesci im babysitting him for some group of freaky weirdos. getting paid tho! btw im rose"
"i burned myself on the metal slide can we go hooome :(" the weird leashed guy started crying

"....im vitello, yeah some freak ass doctor has me dogsitting his human pet..and babysitting his friends"

we decide to exchange numbers to talk about how bizarre this all was

wait. doesnt pesci mean fish?? goddammit secco 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️