La Squadra Love Shack

PoV: Rose 😼

"I need you here to babysit my dearest Pesci until my husband Risotto gets better. You cant just leave!"

Ive been hired by some group of freaks to babysit a 30 year old. Proscuitto pays me pretty good but hes... Im pretty sure hes poisoning his bedridden husband or something???

"Miss Roooooose.....can I get a glass of milk 🥺🥺 pwease.." Pesci comes up behind me to ask for his milk, again, i swear theres like 5 gallons of milk in the fridge for him-
"Rooooose.....you wanna film a 3am video with us????? pleaaase me and illuso need someone to get into the imp- SWEETIE BABY WHAT ARE YOU EATING WHAT IS TH"
Formaggio and Illuso makes 3 am videos All. Night. Long. every day.
"Roooose...can you grab Risottos meds please??????? I have to put on more Black Money Love for him!"

Alright, okay 😰

I get Pesci the milk and then grab the meds from the cabinet
"Rooose what about the video!!! please please please we need an imposteerrrrrrr--"

I walk into the living room to see poor little ris-ris on the couch 😒

I really wish i knew how this happened!! wtf!

Proscuitto grabbed the 'medicine' from my hand and dumped some of the pills into the wine glass on the floor.

"Rissy dearest, drink your wine! Prop your head up and keep the ice on your back! I dont want to hear you complain mister!!! Ill make you watch American Housewife or Modern Family or  something if you complain!!!!!"
Im pretty sure those pills just make him worse. He closed his eyes and accepted his fate, doomed to the couch forever.

I guess ill find Forma or Illuso to do something not boring....