fnaf at freddys....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A scream rang out from Doppios room. 

'what the hell....is he ok?' I walk toward his room but Secco ran there and beat me to it. 

Doppio pet Secco and held on to him, and his Ipad was thrown across the room. 

"The scary bunny got me! Its gonna come find me! Help Vitello!!!" 

"What are you talking about?" Im so confused. Doppio is always weird but this is probably the weirdest thing hes said. 

"the bear game! freddy! Theyre coming for me!!" 

Oh no....... not.......... FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS........ I should tell Rose to keep Pesci away from that game too... 

"I-the bear cant ACTUALLY hurt you Doppio, youre fine. How about we get you some apple juice and calm you down. No more Ipad for the day."

"But what if Boss calls me on it??" 

"He can wait." 

We go to the kitchen and. Well, Carne is there.

Wait

Wait.
"Carne are you..eating baby food??"
he just stood there. and then nodded.
then i got a thought.....honestly at this point what Im about to do isnt even that weird.
"do you want me to feed you..?"
Carne nodded again. I proceeded to spoon feed him like a baby. Maybe this is how Ciocolatta felt too, why he left. I understand Ciocolatta, I understand.