Chapter 5 - Help is Required!

Kara and Lena's lips crash together hungrily. Kara moans into the kiss while Lena uses her tongue to enter Kara's mouth. The two kiss like this for a few moments before Kara moves away and begins to remove Lena's clothes. Kara aggressively tugs at Lena's shirt.

"You break it you buy it, and you can't afford that." Lena says between kisses.

"Hmm..." Kara groans as she continues to remove Lena's clothes more carefully this time.

Eventually Lena is only in her bra and panties. Kara looks on at Lena with a hungry look. Kara goes to remove Lena's bra but Lena slaps her hand away.

"Na ah. I'll do it. You watch." Lena says.

Kara has an annoyed look on her face but nods her head.

Lena gets up onto her knees so she is facing Kara. She then moves one of her hands behind her back and unhooks her bra causing it to fall away from her and onto the bed. Kara finds the act extremely seductive. Now for the first time Kara sees Lena's naked breasts, and she's beautiful, she can't deny it, nor can her hungry look.

"See something you like?" Lena smiles.

"Shut up and get rid of that!" Kara says aggressively referring to her underwear, as she shoves Lena back down to the bed and kisses her again.

Lena gets a wicked look on her face.

"I'll take it off..... only if you remove it with your teeth." Lena says seductively.

Kara gets a wide-eyed look but quickly lowers her head to Lena's panties. Kara knows very well that Lena is just trying to tease her. But Kara also knows that two can play at that game, and Lena just made a big mistake by telling Kara to remove her underwear with her teeth. Kara approaches Lena's underwear with her mouth and then breaths heavily onto the fabric separating Kara's mouth from Lena's lips. Lena lets out a stifled moan in response. This gives Kara a lot to satisfaction.

Kara then moves her teeth to grab a loose hold of the panties and then begins to pull them off. But as Kara has Lena's panties about half way removed she purposely loses the grip of the panties with her teeth, causing the underwear to snap back to its original position. This in turn causes Kara to purposely and gently hit her nose right on top of the fabric above Lena's entrance. This time Lena is unable to hold in her moan and moans loudly, much to Kara's delight.

"Oops." Kara says with a cheeky smile.

Lena is well aware what Kara just did was on purpose and she won't allow for Kara to take control of the situation like that. So Lena knows she has to take charge, or make a change again.

"Grr... if you don't take my underwear off in the next 10 seconds I'm gonna kick you out." Lena says, frustrated.

"Hmm, I don't think so.... I think you are too turned on to do that. I can see it." Kara smiles.

"10." Lena says.

Kara blows on Lena's panties again.

"9."

"Hmm I see you like that." Kara says.

"8."

"Really? Still counting?"

"7."

"Come on stop!"

"6."

"Lena!"

"5."

"Okay okay okay, I'm doing it." Kara says finally relenting and quickly using her teeth to remove Lena's panties.