Love Me ~𝒮𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1)

I'm not even gonna try to defend myself for not Updating🚶‍♂️. This one is gonna have parts to it cuz this is the first man that I had ever simped for🥺. Im not gonna lie y'all gonna be mean to kagome and definitely kikyo😬. I hate them almost as much as I hate Sakura but anyway y'all are gonna be in ya '20s in this one and the timeline is gonna be a little bit before the Band of seven.

Your Pov

I can't believe im actually in Japan! Like I always planned to go but I never thought I'd be here! Not gonna lie I almost cried, It's hard out here for a Pimp ya know.

Anywayyyyy I'm currently on my way to my new Home that I somewhat have to share with a stranger.

I know it was kinda dumb considering they could kill me! But I was desperate at this point, I HAD to come here before someone else did. If I died it would be worth it if it means I got to go to all the Anime Themed stores PLUS a BL cafe!

Once I got to the house I was a little surprised. I expected it to be a run down considering the price of the room I rented.

"I'm a little shook," I said walking up to the door.

I knocked once and a little boy answered.

"Uhhh Hi?"He said looking me up and down.

"Hey! Can I speak to your mom?"

"Um Sure."He said and walked away calling out for his mom.

"Damn I thought It was just her living here."

"Lord please don't let these people be some psycho Killers," I said taking deep breaths.

Ms.Higurashi came to the door smiling.
"Come on in Hun! Sorry for the wait." She opened the door wider for me to come in.

"It's okay," I said walking in with my things.

"You've arrived at the best time! My daughter is home and I want you to meet everyone!"She smiled excitedly.

"Um Okay," I said nervously.

Please don't be a killer! A bitch is scared! This lady got to damn excited like what the fuck!

"Just follow me!" She says walking away.

I didn't say anything but I followed her slowly. I was relieved when I saw nothing strange just a teen, an old man, and the little boy I saw earlier.

"Everyone this is Y/N! She's going to be staying with us!"

"Um Hey."

Time Skip To Four Months

I was worried for nothing! They are pretty chill people. I mean a little weird but so am I so whatever.

 I mean a little weird but so am I so whatever