Angel ~ 𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓲𝓴𝓲

Here you go IconicWhxre 😌💕
(Ok so Your Quirk is called Angel and your wings works kinda like hawks.You gave Tamaki a feather to keep with him at all times when you were younger so you could always be there if he needs you.Also Tokoyami is your baby cousin but you call him your baby brother.)

Your POV
It had been a while since I heard from my boyfriend and I'm getting worried since he usually calls at least once a day.

"Damn this school big!"

I was currently at the entrance of U.A to check up on my boyfriend.I mean what's the worst that can happen,Im only checking up on him and making sure no one is messing with him.If they are it's gonna be a problem.

"Now how the hell am I gonna get in?" I whispered to myself looking around.

I knew the school would probably be guarded since all the villain attacks and what not.

"Guess I'll just sneak in."I shrugged my shoulders and spread my wings flying up on the roof.

Hopefully he's fine but I need to make sure.I walked into the building and started following where I could sense Tamaki.

Wait did I ever mention I'm dating the one and only adorable Tamaki Amajiki! He was so cute and shy when he asked me out and he even had flowers and everything!I've known him since we were younger and always were by each other up until high school.

He wanted to be a hero and I didn't.I was fine with that but I still get worried about what others could do to damage his mental state.He's strong on his on but me being a protective Girlfriend I HAVE to make sure everything is fine.

When I finally got to the place I could sense him i seen that it was in class 1A and got really happy because my baby cousin is in the same class.

"HEY!" I shouted busting into the classroom.

"N/N!" "Y/N!" My cousin and Tamaki said at the same time.

I walked over to Tamaki and Hugged him tightly spitting out how worried I was and that I love him.

"Y-Y/N P-Please l-let g-go!" He stuttered out.

"But why!I missed you so much!" I stated looking at him frowning.

"T-There a-are so m-many p-people w-watching!"

"Oh!Sorry Tama!Just come over after school!"I told him happily while backing up from him and turning around to walk out.

"N/N What were you doing here!"Toko said standing up.

"Oh I almost forgot about my baby Bro!" I suddenly went over and hugged Toko tightly.

"BABY BRO!" Everyone shouted lookin at the two of you.

"Can you please let go so I can explain." He said trying to push me away.

"Fineeeee!But you gotta let me see my baby dark shadow!"

"Whatever just get away!"

I let go and stepped away from him smiling with excitement.I ended up petting dark shadow and taking pictures with him silently.