Wifey ~ 𝐼𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒰𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶

This was requested by @cloudkisste and I really appreciate the waiting they did .They  literally have been waiting since August as well as IconicWhxre and that's my fault for being lazy😭.Anyway here y'all go and I hope y'all enjoy the next two chapters.Ayo this shit kinda sad-

Y'all just look at this man for a second tho-

Ughhh Lawd help me😩💕

Y/N POV
I was currently running as fast as I can through the Uchiha compound.Why am I running you may ask?Well my soon to be husband told me not to be late for our date!Ok I am to young to think about marriage but can you blame me!

Anyway once I finally got there I saw Sasuke running around Itachi happily.

"TWINNNNNN!"I screamed walking toward them with my arms stretched out.

"N/NNNNNNN" Sasuke screamed running into my arms.

"I missed you twin!You've been good for Tachi?"

"Mhm!I even helped him pick the flowers for you!"He said happily.

"Sasuke I told you that was a surprise for her..."Itachi said as he walked up to me with flowers in his.I stood up with sasuke on my hip.

"Sorry brother.I'm sorry I ruined your surprise N/N"Sasuke said sadly.

"Awwww!It was still a surprise sasuke and I loved it!"

"So I didn't ruin your surprise?"

"No!Of course not!This was his plan all along,Right Tachi?"I said elbowing itachi in his stomach.

"Uhh Right...I planned this whole thing."

"See you did good twin!"I told sasuke kissing his cheek.

"Thank you N/N!"He said wrapping my arms around my neck.

"Tachi-"

"No."

"I didn't even ask anything yet!"