Too Cute~ 𝓐𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓾

I love him so much he's so adorable. I don't see a lot of Stories for this adorable bear so here yall go.Btw y'all can start the song.

Your Pov

I was rushing to get on the train bumping into different people and saying sorry all while trying not to trip.I got a couple of stares when I ran onto the train trying to catch my breath.

"Damn,I need to start leaving early because this ain't gonna work."I said looking for somewhere to sit.

I ended up sitting next to this tall dude but he looked hella nervous for some reason.

"Hey!"I said smiling up at him.I decided I was gonna try to befriend him because for one he looks like he needs some and two my ass need some.

He looks down at me and nods his head blushing.I had a heart attack!THIS BOY FUCKIN ADORABLE AND PRECIOUS!

"I'm Y/N what's your name?"

"Aone...."He basically whispered.I don't know if he made his voice sound so small but but that shit adorable.

"Nice to meet you Aone!Let's be friends!"

"........"He didn't say anything but he did nod so I'm assuming that's a yes!

"You don't talk much do ya?"I asked.He shakes his head no and looks away.

I pat his shoulder and laughed a little "It's alright I can do all the talkin!"

We ended up talking the rest of the ride....well I was talking he was nodding and shaking his head,But I did get his number so we can stay in touch.

Time Skip To A Year Later

Your POV
I was on my way to Aone's house to hang out.....Yassss ya girl got herself a boyfriend!Fucking about time!Anyway,Aone and I hit it off 6 months ago.

He was so cute and adorable when he asked me!He said he was nervous and apparently I'm his first girlfriend!

When I got to his house he immediately hugged me and pulled me inside his house taking me up to his room.He put me on his bed and laid his head on my lap wrapping his arms around my waist.

He put me on his bed and laid his head on my lap wrapping his arms around my waist

This is how you guys are but your both laying down.

"Did you have a bad day today Baby?"I asked him while I played with his hair.

"Yes......"

"Wanna talk about it?"

"......"He nods his head slightly.

"It's gonna be alright we can cuddle and talk about it ok."

"........"

He only smiles and snuggle into my lap.He talks a lot more than he use to around me than he does everyone else.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He was upset because he forgot to feed his turtle before he left 🤡.

I swear the boy act like a baby sometimes but he my baby so ion really give a fuck.(That ain't DaBaby that's my baby🍼)

I connected my phone to his speaker and played a playlist I made for just Us.

Best Part by H.E.R started to play so I started to sing and I heard him starting to hum along with the me.

"I love you Taka!" I bent down and kissed his head.

"...I love you too......"He smiled slightly and pulled my face down to kiss me on the lips.

I swear to god he's so cute!We ended up cuddling and listening to music until we both fell asleep.

This is a short chapter but 🤷🏾‍♀️I need ideas cuz I'm slow asfffff😩.

Comment.Follow.Vote