Perverted Hero ~𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊 𝑀𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶

Your Pov
I and Izuku have been together for four months but we decided to not say anything yet. The only people that know about us are bakuhoe, Todo, and of course my bestie Mina. Today was just a regular day at the dorms that is until a ran into Izuku.

I stared at Izuku trying to process what he just said.

"You heard me baby."He said smirking down at me.

" Izu are you high right now?"

"I feel like I'm high when I'm with you baby girl."

"Yeah, Imma head out." I turned around to leave when I suddenly felt a hand grip my ass. I Yelped when I was pulled into Izuku's chest.

"A-Aye what are you doing!?" I squeaked out. Izuku was acting like a whole nother person! But then I remembered what Todoroki told me.

"Holy shit! It was that personality quirk!"

You see Todoroki told me how They were helping out some people and ended up getting into some little fight and Izu got hit with a personality quirk That's supposed to ware off in 24 hours. I just didn't expect this type of personality!

"What are you talking about Doll?"
He said slapping my ass hard.

"I-" I was speechless, to say the least. Izu was a sweet and gentle person so he never got rough with me and I was fine with that but Jesus have mercy it was sexy! I mean the way he's handling me right now is just so ughhh!

"Aww Look how cute you are when you're speechless!" He leans down and nibbles on my earlobe slowly.

"I wanna hear other sounds coming from that pretty mouth of yours.~"He whispers in my ear.

Now I'm not gonna act like I wouldn't have Been all into all this, BUT WE'RE IN THE HALLWAY! Anyone can see us right now like what the fuck!

Just as I said, someone could see us and that someone was Uraraka. I never had a problem with the girl but she always had one with me.

"Deku!"She gasps glaring at me. Izuku backs up and smiles at Uraraka.

"Hi there Uraraka!"

"W-What are y-you g-guys doing!?"

"Just having a little fun!"

"But-"

"Well, I have to get going." He cuts her off and hugs me.

"Meet me in my dorm room Doll~!" He whispers in my ear before walking away. I felt the soul leave my body at that point!

"My God! That was intense!"I said walking off until I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"You think you can take Deku from me!?"Uraraka said harshly while gripping my wrist.

"Girl he was never yours. Go Hoe around somewhere else."I snatched my arm away from her.

" He Is mine You stupid slut!"She raised her voice with her face slightly red.

"First off he's my man so that little crush or whatever the fuck you got on him needs to be dropped! Secondly, last time I checked I wasn't suckin dick for money!"

"J-Just s-shut up!"She storms off crying.

"The fuckin audacity of this girl to even try me with all that bullshit." I mumbled walking to Zaddy zuku's room.

Once I get there I was a little excited I mean yeah we've done IT before but I've always had to take control since he's such a cinnamon bun. Dominate Izu is too damn sexy to just pass this up.

I knock on his door and waits for him, But when he opened the door I wanted to pass out! This boy looking like a whole ass meal in his sweats! Imma lose my mind inna minute!

I walk in but yelps when I Suddenly get picked up and held against the door.

"I'm gonna make sure you're screaming my name Doll~"

Lord be with me!

Time skip brought to you by Izu🤧

"Are you sure it was ok how I was Acting Y/N?"

"I told you it was alright izu!" I giggled cuddling Izuku.

"But I was so rough with you..." He frowned slightly.

"And I wouldn't mind you being rough like that again."I kissed his cheek smirking at him.

"HUH? Y/NNNNNNNN!"He started mumbling while I laughed at him.

"You're so adorable! I love you!"

"I love you to puppy!"

I hope y'all liked this one!

COMMENT.VOTE.FOLLOW