1- Akademi High 🌸

Before I start the story, I want to show you what the two new rivals I made look like.

This is Kuroda Michiyo:
She is in class 2-1
She is in the gaming club.

This is Kuroda Michiyo:She is in class 2-1She is in the gaming club

This is Ichika Sakurai:
She is in class 3-2.
She is in the drama club.

Akademi High... the most prestigious school in the area. It had an outstanding reputation, which looked almost too good to be true. However, if blood got spilled at your school, would anything be the same every again?

"HEY! Wait for meeeeeee!" An energetic voice called out, as the rain poured. Her silky, blonde hair was drenched, since she forgot her umbrella. Sakurai quickly glanced over her shoulder, to see her best friend, Michiyo, frantically waving her arms around. Sakurai was holding a navy blue umbrella and waited patiently for Michiyo to catch up. They both took shelter under the large umbrella, but by then Michiyo was already soaked- head to toe.

"Michi-san. How on EARTH could you forget your umbrella when it's clearly tipping it down?" Sakurai sighed, as her eyes darted to Michiyo's damp school uniform.

"I was in a rush this morning! Me and Midori were trying to see who could score the most points on-"

"I could've guessed. Well, we are already here so we don't need this umbrella up anymore." Sakurai smiled as she lowered the umbrella, when they stepped foot through the entrance. They both made their way over to their lockers, which were luckily next to each other. Beginning their usual routine, they quickly changed their indoor shoes and went their separate ways. Before heading to class, Sakurai went to her clubroom.

"You FINALLY made it." Kizana whined, standing amongst the other members of the drama club. The rest of the members smiled at her, yet Kizana just stood there with her hands on her hips.

"I was only one minute late.." Sakurai said, before Kizana gave her a stern expression. She remained quiet and Kizana began the quick meeting. Kizana had disliked Sakurai, ever since Sakurai was voted to get the lead role in the last school play. Ever since then, Kizana acted quite bitter towards her, but Sakurai had learnt to deal with it. Kizana just talked about future arrangements for a new play and soon enough, everyone was leaving again. Sakurai bolted to class and bumped into one of her classmates. She fell to the floor and winced slightly.

"I'm so sorry, here." He reached out his hand and she hesitated before grabbing it. She turned bright red, before apologising multiple times. He gave her a warm smile and they both headed together to the direction of their classroom. Sakurai took her usual seat, next to Musume.

After what felt like a really long lesson, she gathered all her things and left the room. She wandered outside, where she saw the same person she bumped into before- Taro Yamada. She made her way over to him, who was sitting beside the fountain.

"Hello again! I just wanted to apologise again for running into you like that." she said, avoiding any awkward eye contact. He grinned again.

"No, I assure you it's fine. I was also in a hurry, so it was my fault too." Sakurai glanced behind her shoulder and spotted Michiyo walking through the doors.

"Sorry, I have to go. I'll see you later!" She exclaimed, darting off towards Michiyo. Michiyo beamed, raising her eyebrows.

"So, you and that boy from class 3-2, eh?" she said, elbowing Sakurai. Sakurai's cheeks flushed pink, and her eyes opened wide.

"What? No! It's not like that! I just bumped into him this morning so I went to apologise for the 1000th time. Nothing else." Sakurai folded her arms. Michiyo rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Okay sure, whatever you say. Also, Osana will be joining us for lunch today!" Michiyo said, in a cheerful tone as usual.

"Who's Osana again?" asked Sakurai, still bright red.

"She's a girl from my class, 2-1," Sakurai looked at her with a puzzled expression, "She has really long red hair."

"Ohhhhh, her. Okay that's fine."

Lunch came really quickly and Michiyo and Sakurai were sat up on the rooftop. Sakurai was very patient, when it came to waiting for people. On the other hand, Michiyo could only last 2 minutes maximum.

"When's Osana gonna get hereeee." Michiyo groaned, fiddling with her bento box.

"You tell me. Your were the one who got her to sit with us in the firstplace." As soon as she said this, a tall girl appeared behind them, out of breath.

"I am so sorry," she panted, "I forgot my lunch in the classroom so I had to run up here twice."

"That's okay! Also, this is Sakurai, who I told you about." Michiyo said, glancing at Sakurai, who was sat quite awkwardly.

"Hi, I'm Osana," she said, sitting with them, forming a little circle. The three of them talked and laughed together, as if they had all known each other for ages.

"This was fun, we should do this again." Sakurai said, smiling at Osana.

"Yes! I would love to. I don't think I'll be able to sit with you guys tomorrow though, since Taro promised he would sit with me. Unless I bring him over with us." Sakurai went really tense and Michiyo's eyes lit up.

"Yes! Why don't you bring him to sit with us tomorrow?" Michiyo said, gazing at Sakurai, with a smug expression. Sakurai discretely narrowed her eyes at her, but turned to Osana with a neautral expression again.

"I don't really mind." Sakurai shrugged, trying to play it off. Osana smiled and darted over to Taro, where they walked to their seperate classes together. Osana kept feeling a strange sensation- it almost felt as if someone was watching her. She kept glancing behind her, but the halls were empty.

"Why do you keep looking behind your shoulder?" Taro asked, looking behind him as well.

"I don't know. I'm sure it's nothing, don't worry about it."