2- Discovery.

The next day, 6:27am

Messages between Sakurai and Michiyo~

M: I was thinking about setting you up with Taro 😏

S: What? I already told you that I don't like him in THAT way

M: Butttt I have a plan

S: Oh lord pls no

M: BSJSHJDHSJDHD See you at school ;)

Sakurai sighed and felt nervous about it already. Yesterday, Osana had given Sakurai Taro's number, so she decided to text him.

S: Hey, it's Sakurai from your class

T: Oh hi!

T: Osana told me that I'll be sitting with you guys for lunch

S: Yup brace yourself

T: Haha I'll see you in class

S: Bye!

She got herself ready for school, and brushed her hair thoroughly. She heard a knock at the front door and rushed over to it.

"Don't forget your breakfast!" her mum said, quickly passing her a piece of buttered toast. She took it and ran out the door, where Michiyo was waiting for her. As she stepped out the door, she handed the toast to Michiyo. Michiyo gobbled it down in seconds.

"Your never not hungry are you." Sakurai teased, while Michiyo wiped the crumbs away from her face. Unlike yesterday, Michiyo wasn't soaked, since it wasn't raining. As they walked further, they saw Taro and Osana walking side by side to school. Sakurai blushed and began to walk slower, but Michiyo grabbed her wrist and bolted over to them.

"Oh hey guys." Osana said, turning around. Michiyo pushed Sakurai forward slightly and she fell into Taro, again. Noticing how close she was to Taro, she immediately backed away, turning pink.

"I am so sorry!" She exclaimed, with a nervous smile. Taro laughed slightly and assured her it was fine. Osana stared awkwardly at her shoes.

"What do you think your doing?!" Sakurai whispered sharply, just so Michiyo could hear. Michiyo giggled.

"Sorry, that wasn't actually supposed to happen," Sakurai rolled her eyes and began to walk towards their school with the rest of the group. Osana looked really uncomfortable and kept looking behind her. She felt as if she was alone and being watched, even though she was surrounded by lots of people. She kept quiet for a while, until she suddenly piped up.

"Guys, are you getting strange sensations at the back of your neck? Like your being watched or something?" she asked, looking around her.

"Huh? Can't say I do." Michiyo replied, with a spring in her step.

"I guess I do, sometimes. But not right now." Taro said. Sakurai looked around her shoulder and saw a pair of eyes peering at them from around the corner. She only saw it for a split second, before it disappeared.

"I swear I just saw someone looking at us, from around the side of that shop," Sakurai frowned, pointing to where she saw the pair of dark eyes. Osana's heart skipped a beat, before she started walking faster.

"Lets just go," Osana stated, with a nervous smile imprinted on her face. The rest followed after her and eventually reached their school. Upon arrival, they didn't mention it.

They continued their day as usual, until it got up to lunch. The four of them sat on the rooftop and ate their lunch together. Osana kept getting visibly flustered every time Taro directly spoke to her. Michiyo noticed straight away. She was about to say something when Osana beat her to it.

"Guys, I need the bathroom, I'll be back in a few minutes," Osana got up and walked off, warily looking around her surroundings.

"So what club are you guys in?" Taro asked quietly, after he finished eating.

"I'm in the gaming club!" Michiyo exclaimed. Sakurai spaced out for a minute, before realising he was waiting for a response.

"Oh! Sorry, I'm in the drama club," Sakurai said quickly. Michiyo sighed jokingly and Sakurai narrowed her eyes at her. The three of them talked for a while. Roughly 15 minutes had passed, and Osana had not came back.

"What's taking her so long?" Taro asked, standing up.

"No clue, maybe we should look for her." Sakurai responded, walking off in the direction she saw Osana go in. The other two followed.

"Okay, me and Sakurai are going to go in the girl's bathrooms, and Taro, you can go to class if you want," Michiyo said. Taro nodded.

"Tell me if you find her," Taro added, before waving and walking to his classroom. The two girls walked into the girl's bathroom, but there was no sign of Osana. The only person who appeared to be in the bathroom was a girl with dark hair, tied in a ponytail. Sakurai walked over to the sinks, where the girl was washing her hands.

"Hey, have you seen Osana?" Sakurai asked. The girl's face was expressionless and her dark stare gave Sakurai the chills.

"No I haven't. I hope you find her." she replied in a monotone voice. They watched as she silently left out the door.

"I recognise her, she's in my class," Michiyo said, checking the unlocked stalls, to see if anyone was inside, "She doesn't talk too much, but she told me that she wanted to be friends with you."

"What? Why me?"

"I don't really know." There was no sign of Osana, so they left.

"It's time for class, so I'll just send her a text. She probably went home," Sakurai stated, heading to her classroom.

By the end of the day, she had still not gotten a text back from Osana. She saw Michiyo so she ran over to her.

"Has Osana replied to you?" Sakurai asked.

"Nope..." Michiyo replied, showing her messages to Osana.

"I think we should not go to our clubrooms today and go to Osana's house to see if she's okay." Michiyo nodded and they both quickly changed into their outdoor shoes. Walking faster than usual, they headed out the school building. Something caught Michiyo's eye.

"Wait, what's that?" she asked, pointing at something sticking out from around the side of the school.

"What's what?" Sakurai replied, looking around for what Michiyo was staring at. Hesitating, she grabbed Sakurai's wrist and walked towards it. She led her to the side of the building. Michiyo suddenly stopped in her tracks, causing Sakurai to bump into her.

"Hey! What are you-" Sakurai froze and felt terror rush through her body. Their breathing was unsteady- they felt like they were in a state of parelysis.

"I-Is that-?"