P R E F E R E N C E : How you first meet

Neil: You were helping paint one of the backdrops for Henley Halls upcoming play. It was, " A Midsummer Nights Dream". You weren't playing a part, but the director asked you to paint because you were talented in that area. You got to hang out and design imagery for scenes while the actors ran through their lines or learned stage choreography.
While some actors were going through their script, the door opened causing a loud echo throughout the auditorium. Your head whipped up, seeing the handsome face of the one and only Neil Perry.
He was profusely apologizing and walking towards the stage. He put his stuff down and got his script out, then walked towards you. Not looking where he was going, he knocked your cup of water and dirty brushes everywhere on the stage, causing a huge mess. You started to pick up everything. You reached for a paintbrush, but you were met with a hand. Looking up to see who it belonged too, you were met with captivating brown eyes. " I am so, so sorry. I promise I'll make this up to you. " Neil blushed, handing you the brush. You shook your head and smiled. " It's fine! No harm no foul." He smiled a gorgeous smile, you were starstruck. " What's your name?" He asked, helping you up with ease. " Y/n." you answered. " Neil Perry." he responded, shaking your hand.

  Todd: It was the first month at Welton and you were studying along with another group of students. A math book with problems stood in front of you as you pondered how to solve each equation. You were sharing a table with a boy. You didn't know his name, but he was very quiet and shy. His head kept whipping behind him at a group of boys talking in hushed whispers as they clumped together.  You noticed every time the boy sitting at your table turned back around, he seemed really nervous or sad. " Oh shut up, will you?" Our teacher barked. The room quieted down. A boy you knew went by the name Niel came and sat beside the anxious boy and started whispering to him. You leaned to try to hear but you couldn't catch what they were saying. Niel left, and you took this as your chance to talk to the boy. You scooted over and sat directly in front of him. " Hey, are you okay? You don't look so good." you whispered, concerned. His head snapped up, his piercing blue eyes meeting yours. He was cute! But besides that, you were worried something was wrong.  " Oh, I- I am fine. Why would you ask that?" He asked, looking confused. You replied, smiling kindly ," I was looking over to you and you just looked really anxious so I thought I'd check up on you." You saw a shade of pink dust over his cheeks and he just nodded and looked down. You felt a little stupid, considering that conversation was kind of awkward. You didn't want to stop talking to him for some reason, so you thought of something to say.
  " My name is Y/n. What's yours?" You asked, sticking your hand out. He looked up again, and hesitantly shook your hand. Electricity shot up your arm and now you were the one blushing. You didn't know why, but for some reason you found him different than the other guys at Welton. " My name is Todd Anderson, it's nice meeting you." He nervously responded. He went back to studying and you scooted back to your seat so you wouldn't seem weird. You hoped you could talk to him again soon.

  Meeks: You were known at Welton for being really smart, but you were also known for not being as smart as the whiz named Steven Meeks. His buddies always clowned on you in class when you got an answer wrong, and they got on you worse if Steven got it right. Charlie Dalton was the worse one, you despised every class you had with that group. Although Steven never addressed you or looked your way, you had a feeling he resented you. And as you stood in front of the desk of Dr. Hager, shoulder to to shoulder with Steven, you were sure he didn't like you. He didn't even acknowledge you! You both were getting your Trigonometry tests graded, and you both wanted to see your grade right now. This always happened, a secret competition to see who got the highest score. " Meeks, you got a 94. Good job." Dr. Hager grunted, and put his test in a folder. " Now, you, L/n, got a 98. Excellent. You both keep up the good work and I expect good grades on the next test." Dr. Hager informed you. ' Aw heck yeah, I got higher than Steven!' , you thought, a small smile on your face. The bells piercing sound rang throughout the school, signaling that it was time to go to the next class. All the students packed up their stuff, you were the first one out, beaming. " Y/n! Y/n? I just saw them, where are they?" You heard a male voice yell out. You turned around and were met with the one and only Steven Meeks. " We haven't properly met, you probably already know, but I'm Steven Meeks." He said, smiling. You shook his hand. " Y/n
L/n", you answered returning his cute smile. " Look, I know my friends can be jerks when it comes to our grades and all, but I don't really care about all that. I think you're very smart, and I was wondering if you'd want to study together some-time?" He asked, looking a bit nervous. ' Woah, this is awesome. He is so nice!' you thought. " Of course, how about tonight in the study room at 7:00?" You asked. He broadly smiled and nodded. " See you there. Oh, and my friends won't be there to distract us." He smirked and left. You continued walking to your next class, your beaming smile and radiating joy very prominent as you thought of the plans you had later with Steven.

  ( TW ⚠️ : bruises ( from a bike accident) )
  Knox: The soft bread you released caught air and flew as you tried to feed the geese and ducks at the pond. Not a far walk from Welton, you tried to go their everyday at sunset. Although you walked alone, you found it tranquil, being alone with your thoughts and nature. The orange sun casted down on you, making your complexion shine. The pink and orange sky looked beautiful as birds flew across the horizon. While you were taking in this moment, you were interrupted by a yell and a strike of pain in your legs. All you remember was hitting the grass, and feeling feathered wings hit your face as the geese backed away, startled.
————-
  You woke up in someone's cot, and you knew it wasn't yours. You went to sit up, but a strong arm pushed you down. Looking over, you were met with the handsome face of a student that you assumed went here. " Who the hell are you and why am I in someone else's bedroom?" You blurted out, scared.
He put his hand over your mouth and his eyebrows furrowed. He checked out of the hallway and closed the door. Now you were getting really scared.
  "Okay, so I was riding a bike down to the pond and as I was going down the hill and lost control. I saw you and tried to turn or stop, but I ended up crashing into you on accident. I am so sorry."  The stranger apologized, looking very guilty. You noticed he had a few cuts on his face and he did limp the door before he closed it moments before. You pulled the covers off you and your legs were covered with purple, blue, and black bruises and cuts all over your legs. You almost fainted at the sight. " After I crashed into you I was a little hysterical, you were not responding. But I calmed down and carried you back to my room. And now we're here." He explained. You had to stand up, you have to leave and get cleaned up. And get away from this stranger.
As you stood up your knees buckled and you almost fell, but you gripped the end of the bed and stood up straight. " Thank you and I'm not mad. But I have to get back to my room now. " you said, walking carefully and slowly towards the door. " Can I at least get your name?" The boy asked, watching you leave. " Y/n. It wouldn't be polite of me to not know the name of the person who saved me, so what's your name?" You asked. " Knox, Knox Overstreet." He responded, smiling sadly. With that, you waved, and left.

  Charlie: After a full morning of serious teachers and endless assignments, you were ready to go to call it quits. But you had English with the new teacher, Mr. Keating, who you assumed was going to be as serious as the other teachers at this hell-hole. You sat in the back, near the corner of the room. Right by a handsome student who had a charming smile and beautiful brown eyes. You sat your stuff down and waited for the teacher. You turned to your left, and saw that the student was looking at you. You looked down at your desk. ' He was looking at me already. Oh my gosh...' you thought, smiling. A couple of seconds passed. " Hey, what are you smiling so hard for?" A whispered voice asked beside you. You looked over and gasped lightly at how handsome he was. His eyes were staring into your soul, and you couldn't help but blush. " Oh, uh, nothing. Haha." You awkwardly laughed. You looked over again and he was still staring at you. You started to feel butterflies in your stomach. You turned toward him.
" You can't look at me like that." You said, trying to bite back a smile. " Like what?" He questioned, smirking with his eyebrows raised innocently.
' He knows what he is doing,' you thought. " You know what." you smirked back. A couple of more seconds passed. How long until the teacher starts to teach? You wished time would pass faster so this moment could end. You felt so awkward. " Hey, just for the future, the name is Charlie Dalton. We should hang out some time because I would love to hear you say my name in-" A whistle interrupted his suggestive remark. It was the teacher whistling! You started to fan yourself because of how hot you felt. You didn't know the boy beside you would have such a severe effect on you. The teacher walked out of the door, all of the students and you looking around very confused. " Well, come on!" Mr. Keating announced, prompting us to follow him. On the way out, you stayed behind with Charlie. " My name is Y/n. Are you always this bold?" You asked. He chuckled quietly. " Always, doll-face."

_______
authors note:
I apologize for it being lengthy. Should I add Pitts or Cameron? Or both? Let me know in the comments! Thank you! :)