"Regrets & Major Debts"

With his first week of school coming to a close, Roderick had plans for the weekend that included hanging out with Kel and the twins and having sex with Reece again. However, he first had to get through that school day. Most of the day flowed normally but when it came time for the fifth period calculus class he shared with both Reece and Jacory, he prepared for the worst. He got there early because he didn't need to go by his locker first. Jacory entered the class not long after and sat in his usual seat. After waiting a few seconds to see if Reece was going to walk in, Roderick stood up and approached Jacory's desk.

            "Look, I ain't mad about the money," he said to Jacory while squatting beside him. "I ain't mad at you at all. I just wanna know two things."

            Jacory rolled his eyes and folded his arms before asking with an attitude, "What?"

            "Are you happy? And is Nate good to you?"

            "Yes, I'm happy and he's my everything."

            "Okay, cool."

            "I do all kinds of shit with him, things I never did with you." He moved closer and whispered in Roderick's ear, "I suck his dick from the back and eat his ass. He loves that shit."

            Roderick quickly stood up and said, "Don't tell me no shit like that. I don't wanna hear that."

            "Then leave me the fuck alone and you won't have to hear it."

            "Hold up," said Reece as he entered the classroom. "I know you're not talking to my man!"

            "Your man was talking to me," snapped Jacory. "As you can see, I'm sitting in my seat and he's standing there."

            "It ain't like that," Roderick assured Reece. "Come on, baby." He grabbed Reece's hand but Reece stood there. "Reece, come on."

            "No, I need to make something clear right here and right now." He looked at Jacory and warned, "If you so much as look at Rod with those ugly ass hazel eyes, I will claw them the fuck out."

            Jacory stood up and asked, "Is that right?"

            "Better believe it, bitch."

            "You think you can beat me up? Because while you're scratching, I'll be punching. I will knock you the fuck out, Reece! Do not play with me!"

            "Baby, come on," Roderick said while pulling Reece back.

            "You better watch it, bitch. I took this nigga from you. I'll take the other one from you, too. He's too fine to be with your ugly ass anyway."

            "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

            Their teacher Mrs. Tillman entered the classroom and immediately noticed Jacory and Reece in each other's faces. She picked up a ruler on her desk and slammed it down to catch their attention and asked, "What's going on over there?"

            "I'm about two seconds from knocking this ho's teeth out," Jacory answered angrily.

            "Who are you callin' a ho?"

            "You, the cum dumpster that's in my face right now!"

            "That's enough!" Mrs. Tillman shouted. "Both of you, sit down now before I get an officer in here."

            "At least I've never been cheated on," Reece quipped. "Ugly ass sad ass brokenhearted ass bitch!"

            Jacory became infuriated and pushed Reece's forehead with his index finger. That set Reece off into a fury and he tried to hit Jacory back but Roderick wrapped his arms around him and pulled him away. He kicked and tried to break free from Roderick's grasp but couldn't.