"Heat"

Don Don stepped out of the shower in his private apartment and quickly dried off before wrapping the towel around his waist and exiting the bathroom. He was startled by his girlfriend, Angelique, standing in the hallway. He looked at her and asked, "Why are you still here, baby? I thought you were goin' shoppin' with your girls?"

            "I am," she replied. "But I'm gonna need a little more money. There is this cute dress I want but it's four hundred."

Angelique

Angelique

            "I just gave you eight hundred, baby."

            "That's for the shoes. If you don't want to give it then that's fine. I can just model the shoes for you later while I'm wearing nothing else."

            "Ooh, as nice as that sounds, I can't do anything with you later. I got some business to handle."

            "Donovan, I thought—"

            "Baby, I can't tonight." He entered his bedroom with her and made his way over to his mini safe and punched in the code. After opening the little door, he pulled out one of the rolls of money he had inside. He took some money from one of the rolls and then locked everything back up before handing the money to Angelique. "Is that enough for my Angel?"

            "That's definitely enough, daddy."

            "Is it enough for you to give me some sugar?"

            She smiled as she stood up from the bed and kissed his lips. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him more passionately as he placed a hand on her ass and squeezed it. She pulled back and looked into his eyes before saying, "It's been a minute since you've been up in me. I thought this relationship was gonna be about balance?"

            "I be wanting to but you got me a-dick-ted." He shared a laugh with her and then said, "That shit be feelin' so good, baby. I have that dick on my mind no matter where I am."

            She giggled and said, "I love how comfortable you are with me. I've never been in a situation like this before. This thing between us is unique in so many ways."

            "Angel, I love you."

            "Hmm, wasn't always the case."

            "Baby, that was the past. You weren't even...you back then. The woman standin' in front of me right now has my heart if she wants it."

            "What about all of your hoes?"

            "Angel, do you see any other women's shit up in this apartment? I only have two keys to this place and you got one of them. Baby, I admit, I used to still hookup with other women when me and you first got reacquainted but never since we've been serious."