"To New Beginnings"

Jacory entered the Look-N-Good Sista hair salon with Montrell and Demetrius on New Year's Eve for their haircut appointments. They were happy until they entered the waiting area and saw Reece sitting in there reading a magazine. He and Jacory exchanged looks but didn't say anything to one another at first. It wasn't until Reece looked at Jacory and rolled his eyes several times that Jacory finally became fed up.

            "If you got something to say, then say it," he said with an attitude to Reece.

            "I ain't got shit to say to you, bitch," replied Reece.

            "Watch your mouth," Montrell snapped at Reece.

            "I got it, Trell," said Jacory. "And do believe me when I say it."

            Reece put down the magazine and said, "You know, you have some fuckin' nerve gettin' an attitude with me while your nasty ass had sex with my boyfriend while I was in the hospital fighting for my life."

            "Okay, I don't know who you got your information from but I didn't do anything like that with Rod while you were in the hospital. And don't you mean ex-boyfriend?"

            "So, you're admitting that you are fuckin' him?"

            "What I do with my boyfriend is none of your business, bitch. And I didn't disrespect you the way you did me. I got back with Rod after he dumped your ass."

            "He dumped me while I was in the hospital. Do you know how fucked up that is?"

            "You had sex with him while he was in a committed relationship with me. Do you know how fucked up that is?"

            "You are such a fuckin' weak ass bitch! Ugly ass bitch!"

            Montrell was about to stand up but Jacory held his arm out to stop him. Jacory kept his eyes on Reece as he snapped, "You can call me ugly all you want. You can call me anything you wanna call me. But at the end of the day; Reece, you played yourself. Roderick used you because he knew you were nothing but a dick hungry ho with no self-respect and no walls. He probably never said the three words to you. Hell, he probably never told you a single intimate thing about his life. Yet, you fell in love. You fell in love when you should've just been enjoying the good dick, and we both know it's good. Let me tell you something about this game; Reece, never fall in love with a man who don't love you."

            "And that's on that," said Demetrius with a chuckle.

            Reece stood up from his seat and said, "I will beat the shit out of all three of you dusty bitches! Fuck with me and find out!"

            "We don't do that jumping shit," said Jacory while standing up. "I can beat your ass all by myself, Reece. Do you wanna take this outside?"

            "I'll mop the floor with yo ass!"

            "Once again, do you wanna take this outside? Because I've said all I need to say. You can either sit your little ass back down and shut the fuck up and keep your eyes to yourself or we can handle this like the men we are outside."

            "What's going on over here?" asked one of the beauticians.

            Jacory put his finger in Reece's face while saying, "This Pomeranian bitch is obviously in heat and needs some dick or something in her life because she is trippin' up in here, for real."

            Reece smacked Jacory's finger out of his face and said, "Put your finger in my face again and I will bite it the fuck off, bitch!"