When they see you cry >Scenario<

Freddy
Freddy will always be there to comfort you, and suggest the idea to kill the one who made you into this state of sadness. You always deny his request, but he will do it anyways.

Bonnie
Bonnie will actually play you a happy song to potentially make you feel better. Spoiler alert: it always does.

Chica
Once Chica's eyes lay on your puffy ones, she will go straight to the kitchen to bake a cake and bring you snacks.
Yummy yummy snacks.

Foxy
He will always try to make you laugh. Acting stupid will make you laugh, he will definitely do it. Dress himself in something goofy, he will do it.

Toy Freddy
Whenever you're sad, T.Fred will always come up with a plan. He will play games with you from dusk till dawn, and always let you win, or get the final kill.

Toy Bonnie
T.Bon will always take you to get icecream, or always bring icecream home for you. Will get any kind you want, and a lot of it.

Toy Chica
SHOPPING SPREE!
This gal will always take you to get new outfits. Shopping is her to go thing to do when you're sad.

Mangle
Mangle will always cheer your teary eyes up by hugs. Soft, gentle, hugs. You sometimes make her cry when she sees you like this.

Nightmare
He will not know what to do, but he does what his heart tells him. To hug you. Hug you until you fall asleep in his arms and to see your peaceful face.

Nightmare Fredbear
He will always take his tophat and place it gently on your head and tries to make you laugh. The actual jokes didn't do anything, but the attempt that he did did.

Circus Baby
Icecream. Lots and lots of icecream. Some negative remarks, but they made you laugh. More icecream!

Ballora
She will listen to you the whole way through, she will never interrupt your speaking. She will then let's you sleep in her sweet boosems.

Funtime Freddy
He will always make you laugh. His voice is the priority of all of your laughing stock. He will also put on a puppet show to put a smile on your face.

Funtime Foxy
He will always cuddle you, night and day. He will praise everything about you, and kiss you all over your face and hands, which in return, he gets to hear your giggles.

Lolbit
Being a comedian themselves, they know how to make you laugh a whole bunch. Crazy costumes? Check! Cheesy puns? Check! Everything that makes you laugh? Check! They always get you laughing within 1 minute.

Glitchtrap
He will immediately kill the person that made you sad or break the thing that made you sad. They will make rude comments to them/it. Even if it was fictional, he will still cuss it out.

Vanny
She will be by your side 24/7, comforting you day and night. Will always try to make you laugh when she can. Y'all watch movies and have cake together. Ah, wonderful.

Elizabeth
She will act like she doesn't care, but she does care. What a Tsundere. She will give you small gifts and a cupcake for you to cheer you up. She can't stand you with your eyes red full of tears.

Chris/CryingChild
When you cry, he cries. When he cries, you cry. Is a full blown crying party. Y'all cry into each others arms until you two fall asleep. Cute!

Micheal
A very clueless guy. When he sees you cry, he will remember the times that he made his own brother cry, and doesn't want that. He tries to cheer you up to the best of his abilities to see your pretty smile again. He tends to get teary eyed also.

Millie
Will do anything you want her to do. Cuddle you? You got it! Millie will be by your side no matter what! She just wants you to feel that you're awesome and you always to be remembered.

————————————
Hey guys, sorry for not uploading for a bit long time. School sucks, and I am slowly getting no more ideas. Any requests, you can leave them here or in the information chapter (very first chapter).
Anyways, have a great day/night!