Springtrap X Reader

>This idea from @TheCatsSpirits made me like "AHHH!! THIS IDEA IS SOOOO GOOOD" and I have to do this one.
>Mangle in this story is Female
>The reader is Gender Neutral ^^
>And obviously the animatronics are humans here
>HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!!

>KEYS<
Italics = past
[Y/N] = Your Name
[BFF/N] = Best Friend's Name
———————————

A Horror Attraction. You loved to go when your were kids. Always waiting for the spook and the thrill of adventure, and possibly luring some ghosts home with you. But now you get to work at one!

"Fazbear Frights," you told yourself, "Sounds awesome!" "And it looks like they're hiring for a night guard there, even more spooky!" [BBF/N] said while pointing to the job listing, "Maybe you can work there since you have no job."
You rolled your eyes. Your Best Friend was right, you needed a job to pay bills, and this is a good shot on getting a job. And it's a combination of two things you like: Horror ThemeParks and Nighttime.

First day on the job, you were in a small office with a big window in front of you. The man on the phone was talking about how things should go. He says that the Attraction is going to be opened in a week and you have to make sure the building is ready to go in proper order.
You started to adventure off into your thinking land in your mind. 'This is going to be boring,' you thought, 'just being here at night and nothing much to do.'

Time has passed by, nothing really went off. You just had to reset the ventilation and that's it. You also got to walk around a bit, explore the area, Y'know. You see a boarded up room. 'Weird,' you thought, 'Why is this room bordered up?'
Some shuffling could be heard on the walls near you. You turned to look at the direction of the noise and see a greenish blackish female head peering from the corner of the hall.
"Hello?" You called out. The girl ducked behind the wall for a bit and peeked out again, only to see you right there now. The girl jumped. "Ah- H-Hello..." she stuttered.
    You slowly start walking up to her. "What's your name?" You asked. "Mangle.." the female replied with. You continue to ask Mangle some questions on why she is here. She had stated that she lives at the place. 'Strange,' you thought.
    You two got to know eachother and Mangle was kind enough to show you the whole place, even the boarded up room, which now you know that it's their sleeping quarters. While looking around, you notice a tall man with green hair and scars. 'He's a bit cute... Wait- [Y/N]! What are you thinking??' You cursed at yourself in your head.

————Time skip because I am running out of ideas to make the plot even further————

A few nights had passed. You saw the man, which now you know his name is Springtrap, check in on you throughout the night. He is an overall sweet guy, a lot intimidating, but sweet.

    One night, you were hella tired and fell asleep in your chair. Springtrap had noticed you sleeping and decided to lay you on his bed in the sleeping quarters so you can be more comfortable.
    He laid down with you, to keep you safe from the others.

The others took pictures and Springboi had beaten them up.