Realizing having feelings >Scenerio<

Freddy
Everytime you leave practice, he feels that a part of him is missing. The others have noticed something different in his behavior when you're around, he's softer, less strict. Say that you changed his personality quite bit.

Bonnie
He loves talking to you, but when you're gone, he feels alone even though he is surrounded by people. He often waits for you at the regular meet-up place.

Chica
For some reason, you stopped going to the Bakery. Chica couldn't help but worry. She misses your voice.
After a few weeks, you had returned on your daily schedule to get your favorite desserts. She is very happy to know your safe and well.

Foxy
Let's say this, he doesn't even know what feelings are for someone. Except the basics (Happy, Sad, Angry). So this is a brand new experience for him. Chica had to tell him what the feeling is.

Toy Freddy
Everytime you leave, since it was getting late, he gets sad. When you two are in the same room, he gets butterflies in his stomach. T.Chica had to tell him what he's feeling.

Toy Bonnie
When you two are together hanging out, he gets blushy blushy. T.Chica is the one who finds out and makes fun of him.

Toy Chica
She fangirls whenever you are trying on clothes and gets little blushy.
"OH MY GAWD! THAT OUTFIT LOOKS SO CUTE ON YOU!!! <3"

Mangle
Same thing with Foxy, Mangle doesn't really know that much of emotions. When they gets a bit flustered around you, they dont know what it is. They thinks that they're getting sick. T.Chica had to tell them about the feeling.

Nightmare & Nightmare Fredbear
They are very oblivious about feelings. They don't even know feelings, they're just emotionless. But when they get all fuzzy inside, thinking or being around you, they know they're experiencing something.

Circus Baby
She doesn't know what to do when she gets this feeling. She doesn't know what it's called or what it is. This will take some time.

Ballora
She loves dancing with you. She always helps you a lot. She started getting feelings later on but she hides it well.

Funtime Freddy
He started getting feelings right away. Just you being around him makes him feel better.

Funtime Foxy
He loves spending time with you. It took awhile to make him realize he likes you. He tries to hide it, but the others find it obvious.

Lolbit
They are already in the deep feelings for you. They even say cheesiest jokes about them loving you. You think it's hilarious and you didn't really take them seriously and think it was just a prank. Poor Lolbit.

Glitchtrap
This one had started catching feelings when he was stalking you. He even watches you sleep at night. That dude is creepy. Mostly a true Yandere.

Vanny
Similar to Glitchtrap, but more respectful. She asks for your permission before she stalks you. But if you say no, she'll just stalk you anyway. ;-;

Elizabeth
She knows damn well what she is feeling when she is around you. She doesn't like to tell anyone due to her reputation.

Chris/CryingChild
He always have this feeling whenever you comfort him. He likes leaning beside you on your shoulder.

Micheal
He doesn't want to admit his feelings. He always pushes them back. He doesn't want to feel any love but that feeling always comes back to him. He hates that feeling, but he cant get it away.

Millie
She does not want to admit the feeling. Her whole childhood of being bullied and neglected, she doesn't know who to trust anymore. But she feels something good about you. She feels like she can trust you. Again, with her past lover, Dylan, he made her feel like that but then she found out that Dylan was liking another girl and Dylan forgot about her. Millie doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want that to happen again.