NEW CHALLENGER ALERT!

WHAAAA-???? 1k+ READS!?!? GAJDVWUABSHSJSBSHEBS
THANK YOU!!!!
As a present to 1k Reads, here is a new character

DRUMROLL PLEASE
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
CHARLOTTE (CHARLIE) EMILY!!!

How you two met:
You two had met at an abandoned pizzeria. An Abandoned Fazbear Pizzeria to be exact. It was just a random encounter.

Becoming Friends:
You two had just started seeing eachother daily now. Bumping into eachother time to time. What better way is to become friends? You two had exchanged numbers and text eachother daily.

Having Feelings:
Whenever you're around Charlie, she can't help but feel like she has butterflies in her stomach and a burning feeling in her cheeks. She went to ask John about the occurrence and realized that she started to fall for you. How lovely!

Confession:
You two had met up for breakfast at a local diner. Not a snazzy place, but it is good enough. You two had ate breakfast and talked a bit. Once exiting the diner, Charlie had stopped you and confessed her feelings. She was so happy when you returned your feelings back!

First Date:
Fancy Restaurant. Like the rest of them except for Micheal.

Contact Name:
Her's - Bae
Your's - Sunshine

Seeing You Cry:
Once seeing you in your tearing phase, she does all what she can to cheer you up. Sweets, food, anything to see your happy face again.

Yandere?:
No, Charlie is too pure to be a Yandere. She doesn't like the idea of killing someone, except for killing William Afton.

Hearing You Sing:
She will listen to you all day! No matter the time, she will always listen!