Valentines Day Special >Oneshot<

7 minutes in Heaven

— This will be a character in place. (Chr.) means the character —

ENJOY!

To be honest, you don't know how you got to this party. It seemed that you were kidnapped by your beloved (Chr.). Everyone else was in the room and you all were deciding on what game y'all should play.

7 Minutes in Heaven
That was the "game" that has been chosen. You were completed disappointed to not play Twister but you can't complain. (Chr.) is very excited for some reason, but you just had brushed it off.
You all had put one thing you had to identify it was y'all into a box and Charlie decided to mix it up. "You better not break things that are valuable in there that they might've put in, Charlie," Elizabeth remarked. "I'm not, brat," Charlie scolded.
"How are we going to decide who's going to pick it out first?" Jessica asked. It was silent for a moment. "NOT IT!" Funtime Freddy yelled while touching his own nose. Everyone started doing the same, and sadly you were the last one to do it. You sighed as you reached into the box with all of the items.
You had pulled out your beloveds item! What a lucky gal/guy! (Chr.) is so happy also. "Ok, the two that are in the relationship, head inside the closet," John conducted as you and (Chr.) started entering.

Dark... the closet is dark... Then you feel a sudden warmth to your side and notice your beloved is hugging you and cuddling you tight. You hug back in response with a warm felt smile.
"I can't believe we get to do the 7 Minute in Heaven together!" They exclaimed happily, feeling their smile growing bigger. "Yeah!" You responded. "How about we do something," they say in a mischievous smirk as they lean towards to kiss you.

Sorry it's sort! I am bad at writing stuff kinda like this and it's 1am where I live and it's freaking cold. Anyways, I hoped you all liked it!

When will Texas stop it's temperature tantrum???