Freddy X Reader [ANGST]

- With my Dance Recital being postponed, and being stuck in the performing arts center for 2 hours, why not make another Oneshot by the request of @TheCatsSpirits
- Even though it is not really their description on how it goes, (I'm sorry), I couldn't help my imaginative mind. I still kinda coordinated the idea towards the ending.
- I hope you enjoy!

-Reader is Gender Neutral
-And with this book, the animatronics are human

KEYS
[Y/N] = Your Name

——————

It's strange how you become friendly towards the leader of the band in Fazbear's Pizza. You two had met while you're on the nightshift, and you found out he was sleeping there also.
"Got to be bright and early for the show!" He exclaimed to you when you first asked the question. You think that it's funny. Why were you hired to watch the pizzeria while people with good hearing can watch over.

Each night was nice. You and Freddy talk a lot about random things, how the birthday party went, how the performance went, and other things. The others grew suspicion of how you two always spend time with each other.

One night, you decided to confess your feelings to the singer. What was really strange, he wanted to confess to you also. Then you two had your first kiss. Foxy was recording it all, happy for the both of you.

Nights pass. Some boring, some exciting with drama. But then one night, everything went silent. You wondered what was wrong and check the cameras and notice that there is a man walking out of the wall next to the bathrooms. Being your duty, you went to confront the man.
Walking towards the bathroom, you saw the body of Bonnie and Chica on the floor. 'How did the camera not pick them up?' you cursed to yourself. You went to check on them, then you saw their lifeless eyes. They're dead.
Worry starts to take over you, rushing to where the sleeping quarters are, you saw the man from before trying to fight back with Foxy. You looked over and saw Freddy's lifeless body. Tears started to come out of your eyes. But then your mind took control and help Foxy.

    The place has to be shut down due to the deaths. Only you were the survivor. Due to the suspicion and the man going into an animatronic suit, you were the only suspect.
    With no proof of you not doing the crime, you were arrested.

    While spending the time in prison, you feel a cool chill on your cheek. Felt like a kiss. A kiss Freddy always give you. You looked over the area and saw Freddy ghost like next to you smiling. Your eyes started to drive your tears out while the ghostly image of Freddy gives you a hug.

——————
Wow! I'm surprised that I made an angst Oneshot.
Sorry if it's short.
I hope you enjoyed!!

Hey! I'm thinking of a Zodiac thingy for this.
Should I do it?