versace on the floor

versace on the floor ft y'lan noel

unedited.

his feet. then hers. a sigh passed her lips. a slam of the huge mansion door. he loosened his tie. and much like a violin solo at a recital, it began thunderously. she brushed past her husband the faint cumulation of sweet, deep and musky notes of la vie est belle tickling his nose. then, the violin went silent as she turned on her heel. "the next time you find yourself speaking for me. try not to call me a gold digger," she spoke with her own version of a scowl; her nose was wrinkled near her flared nostrils, her jaw was tense and her neat eyebrows were pushing towards each other like opposite magnets.

" it was an accident," he said, his aura repealing hers, a cooling blue radiating off him like waves; fiery reds and oranges pulsating off of her like a crackling fire.

"an accident?" she asked rhetorically, her voice higher pitched than usual, mocking him like a parrot.

"an accident. an accident. a fucking accident," she kept repeating it as if trying to convince herself that's what he actually said.

she turned around abruptly on her heels the sheer custom dress flaring around her calves, "a fucking accident. they looked at me like I was fucking stupid. like I was just some fucking hoe from the streets."

she pulled her gold hoops from her ear grumbling, "good grief!" her heels loudly clicked as she glided across the wooden floor like a apparition. her thundering footsteps became distant to her husband who had decided to not engage. he used his two hands to rub his beard sighing in disdain. "fuck," he mumbled to himself, shifting on the heel of his all black snakeskin boots.

he followed the trail of perfume his wife left for him like breadcrumbs into their kitchen where she was nowhere to be found. then, the wine cellar door swung open revealing his wife holding some dated bottle of red wine. they exchanged a look, silence speaking louder than the words she wished to speak.

he pulled his coat off, throwing it on the black and white marble island, "is it not true?" he licked his bottom lip as he practically sneared at her turning away from her towards the liquor cabinet pulling out a half full bottle of d'usse, "that if I didn't have money. you wouldn't fuck with me?"

" you are so dingy y'lan, seriously," she said shaking her head laughing to herself as she turned around going into their cabinets pulling out a crystal white glass.

y'lan laughter matched hers; it was false and building into a crescendo. " you know it's true, you got the house, the man, the bags, the jewelry. you got everything baby but if that was all there you know you'd leave just like all the other bitches before you and you won't be the last. I'll tell you that," he spat at her with a nonchalant shrug. he popped open the brown liquor's bottle.

" that's why you think i'm here?" she sarcastically asked. if there was a score playing it would be loud ferocious violin would be playing. " there are millions of other men that have twice as much money y'lan! don't flatter yourself," she poured the bitter liquid within the glass. "I mean what else do you have to offer? other than hard dick and bubblegum?" she pressed taking a long sip, her eyes stabbing into his own.