it's dark and hell is hot.

it's dark and hell is hot ft DMX

a assignment of redemption. that's what the all father told the son of the morning. but it wasn't redemption it was about karma and cleaning lucifer's crimson ledger.

new york was busy and all too crowded with blackened souls to search for the supposed betrayer that disguised herself with god given looks and a silver tongue.

he had to think hard on where she would be lurking and then he thought about the most obvious place on earth. a club. he found himself standing in front of a club that had 'sin city' plastered across the front with a erotic neon outline of a woman in a position only lucifer knew he could easily put a woman in.

he ignored the long stringing line that wrapped around the block, brushing past the buff bouncer. when he entered the club the pace of life instantly changed. the atmosphere was fast like a motion blur on a photo as lucifer walked through the sea of people. neon lights captured his mahogany skin as he arrived to the bar, a woman catching his eye.

she was short and fine, her skin was a deep cinnamon color and her face looked was scrunched up into one boredom. she leaned her head down, sucking a fruity looking drink through a black straw. "ayo, my mans," lucifer called at the male bar tender that seemed to be checking out the women himself. that was definitely the girl, she looked damn good.

a snake tattoo wrapped around her bicep hinting at her deceiving nature. the neon lights reflected in her eyes as they stared as lucifer told the bartender to send a drink her way heavy on the alcohol. the bartender seemed to obliged thinking it was his chance to approach her and take credit for the gesture.

too bad, lucifer would be the one taking her home and finally wiping the layers of red on his ledger. lucifer watched her purse her lips as the bartender approached her sitting the short glass in front of her. the son of the morning moved back from the bar, going into the crowd.

his walked synced to the beat of the extremely loud music before he felt a dainty hand pull his attention to a woman who was now working her ass into his groin area. a cheshire grin found its way to lucifer's lips as he held her hips, pressing his fingers into the dip of her hips.

her body halted it's gyrated against his, as the song came to a end. she was standing again facing lucifer. her lips were curled into a sultry smile as she gripped his toned biceps like she was expecting a 'thanks for the dance kiss', lucifer didn't operate like that. he glanced about above the random woman's head noticing the other girl still at the bar talking it up with the bartender.

a scoff rung in lucifer's ears as the lady stomped away from lack of her desired attention leaving hell's monarch to mutter, "bitch." she definitely dampened lucifer's already cloudy mood. he noticed the woman about to disappear into the sea of people with the man a few lust filled strides behind her.